Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia: Building the story

+3
Chaosvii7
Korah Hyoutetsu
Deus Ex Angelo
7 posters

Go down

Eutopia: Building the story Empty Eutopia: Building the story

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Here the story will be dicussed and ideas will be formed, this is for the actuall story, and please disscuss.-Deux

In the Beginning….
Before the adaptation of time and space…..

In the Great realms of Eternity dwelled a quorum of Immortal beings, of phenomenal power and wisdom. To this day, the individual names of each of the members in unknown, but many of the ancient races called them….. The Divine Creators.

They had always existed, everlasting, with no beginning….and no end….they were simply there.

With their great power, this group, created time….space…and the most important gift of all….Life….
For their new found creations, they had created “worlds” to place their cosmic children, as they did, each of them began to adapt to there own surroundings content and at peace. It seemed all was well…………until…

When all of creation had taken its place, a catastrophe happened on which the Order had not counted on. Everything as an opposite, and as light spawns darkness, a monstrosity came from deep within the shadows of life, a menacing demon. As it made its appearance, like a cloud of black smoke, descend on the Order’s creation, seeking to devour all life and swallow it back in to the abyss…

But the Order did not let the this advent come to pass, with all their power they could not destroy this monster without threatening their children themselves, so they sealed the great evil beast within a strong cage which oppressed its power greatly, and sent it into a bottomless pit, the Abyss, from which the beast came..

But, the Order grew fearful for the safety of its seed, seeing how that they too spawned this great beast of evil, and so they returned to their realm of eternity, never again gracing the worlds again……

Unfortunately, the malicious creature spawned into the darkness, began to change becoming more hell-bent on destruction, and escaping, when the Order returned to their realm, they cage that held the beast began to weaken over time, overwhelmed by the beast’s great power. Seeping ever so slowly, as the demon began to grow more excited for liberation…
As the worlds drew together in alignment the day of reckoning has approached….

The great cage has lost its repelling power, the bounds are weak. The great evil fiend burst from its prison.

From the bowels of the abyss, an ominous roar is heard, echoing the rim; “I… AM…… FFFFRRRRRRREEEEE!!!!!!”

And out of the shadows, ascending from the abyss, The Embodiment of Chaos shows himself.
DiStOrTiO….
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia: Building the story Empty Re: Eutopia: Building the story

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:08 pm

I never liked the idea of making our own version of a universal creation. It just seemed so...eh.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:I never liked the idea of making our own version of a universal creation. It just seemed so...eh.
Eh?
waht about TLOK?
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:I never liked the idea of making our own version of a universal creation. It just seemed so...eh.
Eh?
waht about TLOK?
What about it? It doesn't have a story of the universe being created. In scars it does, but not TLOK.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Eh?
waht about TLOK?
What about it? It doesn't have a story of the universe being created. In scars it does, but not TLOK.
ahh well..
I could try a different approach..
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:14 pm

How about a plot similar to that of Dissidia?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia: Building the story Empty lemme try something(warning: contains pollitics)

Post by [GDKN] Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 pm

just ideas, I basicly made my own story though, so the names of villainous factions aren't the same.

1490 AEW

With the death of Prime Minister Mkhiem Grewhik, the world's most socially intuitive government leader, and the greatest son of the Eutopian land, is mourned for. His effective way of peaceful interaction between opposing nations caused a flow in economic and educational benefit for the world.

1491 AEW

Along with his death goes the morals of modern government. Politicians of the old order revel in the absense of the great Grewhik. They create new laws with a purpose of power aquisition. The citizens of the once peaceful kingdoms are sent to war,without knowing the true intentions of total power their leaders have in mind.

1497 AEW

the long battles have torn the world apart. Though the people of the old order now know of the tyranical power of the former politicians turned Dictators, they can do few things to stop it. For those who have forgotten of the old peaceful ways, their hearts now belong to their own nations, led by the Tyrants. Their mindsets on achieving true nationalism. Each nation owning its small army of guardians who are put against other national guardians for the power struggle between the warring lands. These guardians are come to be national Symbols of pride for the people, though if failure were to befall them, pride would turn to be more than a psychological loss. They would be come to known as SCAPEGOATS.To the ones that still hold the times of peace dear to them, these seeming games of sport turned war, are the only hope left. They send their most talented sons and daughters, to unite the world, and defeat the treachery that had taken the peace, one nation at a time.

later I shall explain the AEW and the importance of it to the current timeline.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue450/1000Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:22 pm

I like the idea GDKN, but its kinda hard to follow, with our separate timelines, and seperate worlds.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Korah fits in perfectly. Nergal might be able to fit in as long he's the major king of the world. That's his role in TLOK so far. Other kings and queens with different kingdoms live there that aren't mentioned yet in TLOK, but that's not important right now.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:Korah fits in perfectly. Nergal might be able to fit in as long he's the major king of the world. That's his role in TLOK so far. Other kings and queens with different kingdoms live there that aren't mentioned yet in TLOK, but that's not important right now.
Still, each of our characters are form seperate worlds, but I supose we could incorporate...
what if DiStOrTiO was in league with Nergal?
secretly.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deciton_Reven Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Mo- oh wait I'm the only "Vs only character". I don't get a say in the story I'm not in.
Deciton_Reven
Deciton_Reven

Number of posts : 111

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:I like the idea GDKN, but its kinda hard to follow, with our separate timelines, and seperate worlds.

Remember this Game is noncanon.

What you do is take our respective timelines/universes and add them to this one.

My character coming from the 72dpi kingdom(that actually is the name of 72dpiarmy's canon setting)

It would fit very well with the characters.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue450/1000Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:24 am

Well, what if an important character's world isn't actually physical, but is instead an anomaly made of one's memories?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Building the story Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia: Building the story Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:Well, what if an important character's world isn't actually physical, but is instead an anomaly made of one's memories?
then your character would be fit into a nation that would fit you.

A world is made up of many Nations.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsameSMB Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 am

I love your story pitch, GDKN. It's just the right amount of seriousness and complexity.
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 pm

/me

won
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

[GDKN] wrote:/me

won
/me agrees
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsameSMB Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm

K, so let's take it a step further. What about these nations? What are they? Who's their corrupt leader? Stuff like that.
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm

itsameSMB wrote:K, so let's take it a step further. What about these nations? What are they? Who's their corrupt leader? Stuff like that.
Each nation had been unified under the Eutopian Treaty in the 1480s, and like that all cultures mingled with one another, exchanging literature, ideas, beliefs, and rescources with each other, further signifying the unity.
Each of the nations leaders had to have equal power because of the treaty. At first they enjoyed the peace, but then they realized how much power Prime Minister Grewhik had with the people of the world, because of his treaty. They didn't like it, aswell as their people melding cultures, as these leaders were also strong beleivers in Nationalism. Each leader has their own distinct personality, but they all share a common lust for power.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 am

Well then, screw my idea, I'm with it.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Tue May 05, 2009 4:10 pm

SUPER BUMP

well anyways I have a story idea of my own but I'm not to sure if I should post it
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down