Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome

+9
Kittenpuncher
Nac
Korah Hyoutetsu
Organix
Phratt
halfangelfreak
Belthazar666
Chaosvii7
[GDKN]
13 posters

:: Other :: Spam/Random

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Phratt wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:Disregard that I suck cocks

Also, Belth never said, saying nigger isn't joking. He said it isnt funny. Cause its not, kidding or not, I have yet to find laughter in the word nigger.
I do all teh time and I'm one.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome

Post by Belthazar666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:56 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:
Phratt wrote:

Also, Belth never said, saying nigger isn't joking. He said it isnt funny. Cause its not, kidding or not, I have yet to find laughter in the word nigger.
That's because you lack self respect.

Belthazar666

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Phratt Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
Phratt wrote:

That's because you lack self respect.

Not only that, but being black yourself doesn't make it any funnier. Thats like saying because i'm a Flight attendant the "Whats up with Airplane food" Joke is automatically funny. Its not, and never will be.

Phratt

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Nah I don't care because its just a word that basically died years ago and baically is used on a friendlier term now. It doesn't affect me at all when people say it. Am I supposed to be offended? There are more important things I could be doing than being offended by a word such as that.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:03 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:Nah I don't care because its just a word that basically died years ago and baically is used on a friendlier term now. It doesn't affect me at all when people say it. Am I supposed to be offended? There are more important things I could be doing than being offended by a word such as that.

Exactly. Besides, we let them talk horribly about us now. Plus, we signed the treaty.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Belthazar666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:Nah I don't care because its just a word that basically died years ago and baically is used on a friendlier term now. It doesn't affect me at all when people say it. Am I supposed to be offended? There are more important things I could be doing than being offended by a word such as that.

Exactly. Besides, we let them talk horribly about us now. Plus, we signed the treaty.
You, sir, are a fucking idiot.

You're using teenager logic, that's the kind that will get you killed in a horror film.

Belthazar666

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

You're using teenager logic, that's the kind that will get you killed in a horror film.

What are you talking about? There's no using teenage logic, that's all the world-especially people on the internet-will ever understand. This is the same childish stuff that has run through the minds of society for the longest time, and it's the only way to mask an actual purpose and get people to agree with you. Seriously. Who would listen to a long and articulate speech and actually take it seriously nowadays?

Yeah, that's right.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenpuncher Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 am

I Just wanted to risk my ass and say, why is it acceptable for everyone but white guys to make racist jokes? In fact, how come every time I walk by the Mexicans at the star nursery, they all yell "Fuck you, white boy!" but I can't say anything back to them without starting a nationally televised incident and getting my house burnt down? I'm not joking, either.

Kittenpuncher
Forum N00B

Male Number of posts : 38

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:10 pm

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
chink
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

Find "chink" and win
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Phratt wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Nac wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:I can see someone is alittle sensitive.
It's Phratt. His anus was raped so much, it's just like that.

Let me guess... it was hakker, right?
Naw man, Hakker is a pussy, he can't overtake Phratt. Phratt is too black for that.

What belth said.

And I'm not over sensitive.

Belth is the only one who can say nigger jokes though cause i consider him black.

Do you notice that you're discriminating me from being white, right?
Nac
Nac

Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Belthazar666 Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

What are you talking about? There's no using teenage logic, that's all the world-especially people on the internet-will ever understand. This is the same childish stuff that has run through the minds of society for the longest time, and it's the only way to mask an actual purpose and get people to agree with you. Seriously. Who would listen to a long and articulate speech and actually take it seriously nowadays?

Yeah, that's right.
"We let them talk horribly about us now, we should be able to do it back." That is the logic you are using, and it is fucking retarded. You should rather learn to shut your mouth, instead of going "well they started it"

Belthazar666

Back to top Go down

Post by Phratt Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Kittenpuncher wrote:I Just wanted to risk my ass and say, why is it acceptable for everyone but white guys to make racist jokes? In fact, how come every time I walk by the Mexicans at the star nursery, they all yell "Fuck you, white boy!" but I can't say anything back to them without starting a nationally televised incident and getting my house burnt down? I'm not joking, either.

I say racist jokes of all kind, but only the funny ones. Also I personally don't like it when ANYONE uses the word. I think anyone who does is ignorant and wants to be cool.

Also the discussion is whether or not its funny, and no my good sir, it is not. Morality wasn't really an issue.

Nac wrote:
Phratt wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Nac wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:I can see someone is alittle sensitive.
It's Phratt. His anus was raped so much, it's just like that.

Let me guess... it was hakker, right?
Naw man, Hakker is a pussy, he can't overtake Phratt. Phratt is too black for that.

What belth said.

And I'm not over sensitive.

Belth is the only one who can say nigger jokes though cause i consider him black.

Do you notice that you're discriminating me from being white, right?

Twas a joke. Also I thought you were Argentenian or something?

Phratt

Back to top Go down

Post by Eikun Godafroy Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 am

[GDKN] wrote:nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
chink
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

Find "chink" and win
I win.
Eikun Godafroy
Eikun Godafroy

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
chink
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

Find "chink" and win

CTR+F?
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Hey Niggers, its time for Downs syndrome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenpuncher Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
chink
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

Find "chink" and win

Kittenpuncher
Forum N00B

Male Number of posts : 38

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lock[EE] Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm

lawl kittenpuncher wins.
Lock[EE]
Lock[EE]

Male Number of posts : 77

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Kittenpuncher wrote:I Just wanted to risk my ass and say, why is it acceptable for everyone but white guys to make racist jokes? In fact, how come every time I walk by the Mexicans at the star nursery, they all yell "Fuck you, white boy!" but I can't say anything back to them without starting a nationally televised incident and getting my house burnt down? I'm not joking, either.
Exactly. Black people call white people all sorts of things to and about white people, and if we call them something back we get beat up, raped, and thrown in a dumpster...
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lock[EE] Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Dark Fire wrote:
Exactly. Black people call white people all sorts of things to and about white people, and if we call them something back we get beat up, raped, and thrown in a dumpster...
Totally not needed asshole.
Lock[EE]
Lock[EE]

Male Number of posts : 77

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2