Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion

3 posters

Go down

Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Disscus boss battle ideas here:
different worlds have different boss battles.

I'd be good if you just posted if you had a confirmed character,
but I'll let it go.

Example:
DiStOrTiO Boss Battle:

After manuevering your way through the level,
You'll have to fight DiS himself.

at first, DiS will warp out of your reach, and float for about 5 seconds, after that has passed,
He will snap his fingers.

Bolts of Dark matter energy will reign down at you, so dodge best you can.
He will shot about 5 bolts before switching to his next attack.
after that he will warp to either the left or the right side.
then he will surround his body in dark-matter and charge at you again at a good speed, you can jump over him easily.
One he has done this.
He will warp towards one of the walls and send large meteors on the opposing side, get the the other side as fast as you can and cause damage will he sends meteors at you.

About after he has lost half of his health, he will put a barrier around him,this barrier is destroyable,
and here are the levels of power.
*Black= Stong
*Dark grey= Getting weaker
*Grey= Weak
*White= verge of breaking.
once the barrier is broken DiS will be confused momentarily so do as much damage as you can before he summons another one.
His attacks also grow stronger when he loses half health.

When he charges at you, he goes to the middle of one of the walls, and charge, while huge balls of dark nergy come from each of his sides and can only be dodged in the middle, when DiS hits the other wall.

replaced with his Dark-Matter bolts is also a new attack.
He goes to the middle and replaces them with bolts of super Dark Matter that go to each side until they hit the wall.
His meteor attack stays the same, but the meterors can break into smaller ones if they are destroyed.

Once he has a quarter of health left,
mainly all his attacks will stay the same, but will warp the room around changing the perspective.
He will also wapr to the middle and open his trench coat and open his mouth stomach.
and using his Abyss Hole attack.
a powerful suction attack that if it catches you will do massive damage.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty Re: Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion

Post by Chaosvii7 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Good. I had a boss idea I just came up with..

Master Parasite

MP is a giant snake-like plant, and the boss battle has a similar style to that of the Giantwalker in DMC 3.

Round 1
The battle takes place on a stage that's basically a Two-Sided Mirror turned on it's side, with a stone on each end.. MP starts on the bottom half, you start on top. The monster goes back in forth in alternating rounds, sometimes shooting heat-seeking energy balls. The way to hit him is to smack the ever-loving crap out of the magic stones on either side of the stage, depending on which direction he's coming from. When he comes from the opposing direction that you hit the stone on, he'll smack into the turned stage, moving it back to it's original position, and take a part of his life. The damaging tactic is simple, but it's the staying alive after the stage if hit part, and it spins twice. There is possibilities of making him a stable surface to stand on while the stage spins, or perhaps platforms that are in within jumping distance afterwards. When the fight is over, a cutscene will commence where the character breaks the left stone completely just as Master Parasite is about to go through it to ultimately win the fight. This cuts it's head off, and tentacles grow in it's place, prompting Round 2.

Round 2
This battle is much more simple. You just have to bash the tentacles away. The problem is that they're not only shooting out toxic puss, but the tentacles regenerate after being dead for a minute, meaning you'd have to beat each into near-submission before going into the kill, rather than killing one at a time.

You like?

Last edited by Chaosvii7 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I EDITED NOW SOMEBODY PLEASE CRIT IT)
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Taradien Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Bosses huh?

Czar Dragon
In the off event that this gets in, I did this, a simple battle plan:

Part One:
The battle begins with the dragon taking to the skies, breathing fire at you, sweeping across the field.

He will then drop down trying to crush you, the five second period when he is on the ground is the ONLY time you can hit him in this part of the battle.

After dropping his health to 75% this way, the second more difficult part of the battle will begin.

Part Two:
"Everyone knows, that even fools can dodge Danmaku that don't move."

The Czar dragon sucks in energy, causing objects to fly toward him at high speeds, damaging the player if they contact any objects. During this time its defense gets increase exponentially, making it virtually invincible, it will then lift its head into the air, firing many energy balls into the air, they fall onscreen and spilt into a complex danmaku barrage pattern.

Dodge it as best possible, then when his rest period begins after the barrage ends, attack. This is his open period, so use it to cut down the rest of his life.
Snow Taradien
Snow Taradien

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:Bosses huh?

Czar Dragon

Part One:
The battle begins with the dragon taking to the skies, breathing fire at you, sweeping across the field.

He will then drop down trying to crush you, the five second period when he is on the ground is the ONLY time you can hit him in this part of the battle.

After dropping his health to 75% this way, the second more difficult part of the battle will begin.

Part Two:

The Czar dragon sucks in energy, causing objects to fly toward him at high speeds, damaging the player if they contact any objects. During this time its defense gets increase exponentially, making it virtually invincible, it will then lift its head into the air, firing many energy balls into the air, they fall onscreen and spilt into a complex danmaku barrage pattern.

Dodge it as best possible, then when his rest period begins after the barrage ends, attack. This is his open period, so use it to cut down the rest of his life.

I like the idea. Perhaps he could also have heavy armor, or you could change the 25 to 50%. Just to make it fair. It doesn't seem natural for a boss to go crazy only what may be half a minute into the battle.

What do you think of mine?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Taradien Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:

Czar Dragon

Part One:

Part Two:

I like the idea. Perhaps he could also have heavy armor, or you could change the 25 to 50%. Just to make it fair. It doesn't seem natural for a boss to go crazy only what may be half a minute into the battle.

Thats a good idea, on how to fix mine.

I also think your idea is pretty cool too.
Snow Taradien
Snow Taradien

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia: Boss battle Disscussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

Czar Dragon

Part One:

Part Two:

Thats a good idea, on how to fix mine.

I also think your idea is pretty cool too.

Thanks. I'd suggest more, if Chaos isn't out of commission for improvement.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down