Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New poll# Axis villian suggestions.

+8
LivingShadow
Spaghetti
theyellafella
thedobaga
~Chozo~
Organix
Chaosvii7
Deus Ex Angelo
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This time;The Winrar is!!!

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_lcap18%New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_lcap45%New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_lcap0%New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_lcap9%New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_lcap27%New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty New poll# Axis villian suggestions.

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Do what KAZE said, and post them hurr pleez.

Last edited by Deus Ex Angelo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty Re: New poll# Axis villian suggestions.

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:44 pm

SILVA HOOD(Resubmision)

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

*TONED-DOWN INSANITY
*MOAR PUZZLES
*LESS CHEAP ATTACKS
*AND ALL THAT GOOD OLD TASTE YOU'D EXPECT FROM THE PREVIOUS BRAND.

Name:Silver Hood
Race:????
Element:Varies, mainly fire
Height:5' 9''
Weight:Rather light, around 95 I'd say.
Eye Color:Blue(you don't see it anyways)
Hair Color:Brown(you see very little of it anyways)
Skin Color:Average White(you see very little of it anyways)
Unique Features(if any):Hooded, wears Silver Mask, and a hooded long sleeve shirt.

Basic Information:Silver Hood is...a puzzling one. He's a tyrannical, homocidal, brain teasing kind of guy, yet he retains some sort of composure only supported by the fact that he has been and is a leader type. His "leading" career began with being the mayor figure of a small indoor community, which turned out to be the beginning of the world in Which Chaos comes from. The world was actually nestled in that of a teenager, the same teenager that Silver Hood is using to project himself. He's the crazy one, he often talks in riddles and puzzles.

Weapons, skills, and abilities:Silver Hood is best known for his ability to screw with the natural energies around him, making them into attacks. He can also generate weak weapons out of this energy. And obvious power of is his levitation and telekinesis, as his most common position(and his idle) is him, floating in midair in a thinker-like position that basically makes him look like he's sitting in a throne, pondering something. He's also got average fighting skills, he can punch, but that isn't as important as his other powers. Bear in mind, I plan for his ground attacks to be disabled, therefore meaning that he is an air-only character.

Stats

Strength: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Agility: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Resiliance: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Stamina: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Weight Class:Light

Pros:

*Lightweight character, perfect for landing multiple combos.
*Any Boss Battles against him in story mode will involve unique puzzles, which I feel will give the game some intrigue.
*As original as possible, coming from me.

Cons:
"OMG CHAOS CHARACTER HE IS PROBABLY GARY STU(or i am presuming this because i am a dick)" Is my ballpark guess of a natural reaction. Still.
*Sucks in the air
*i phail therefore i am

I actually have a sprite of him now:

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. The_Masked_Injustice_is_coming_by_Chaosvii7

He's supposed to be floating in the air like that.

Anyways, he isn't insane, he lost some powers, but I still feel as though something is amiss with him. Plus, everybody else will probably have a better villain. If it helps, I have an outline of a Boss Battle with him I was thinking of, and I could explain it to you.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty Re: New poll# Axis villian suggestions.

Post by Organix Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:SILVA HOOD(Resubmision)

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

*TONED-DOWN INSANITY
*MOAR PUZZLES
*LESS CHEAP ATTACKS

Unique Features(if any):Hooded, wears Silver Mask, and a hooded long sleeve shirt.

Basic Information:Silver Hood is...a puzzling one. He's a tyrannical, homocidal, brain teasing kind of guy, yet he retains some sort of composure only supported by the fact that he has been and is a leader type. His "leading" career began with being the mayor figure of a small indoor community, which turned out to be the beginning of the world in Which Chaos comes from. The world was actually nestled in that of a teenager, the same teenager that Silver Hood is using to project himself. He's the crazy one, he often talks in riddles and puzzles.

Weapons, skills, and abilities:Silver Hood is best known for his ability to screw with the natural energies around him, making them into attacks. He can also generate weak weapons out of this energy. And obvious power of is his levitation and telekinesis, as his most common position(and his idle) is him, floating in midair in a thinker-like position that basically makes him look like he's sitting in a throne, pondering something. He's also got average fighting skills, he can punch, but that isn't as important as his other powers. Bear in mind, I plan for his ground attacks to be disabled, therefore meaning that he is an air-only character.

Stats

Pros:

*Any Boss Battles against him in story mode will involve unique puzzles, which I feel will give the game some intrigue.

Cons:
"OMG CHAOS CHARACTER HE IS PROBABLY GARY STU(or i am presuming this because i am a dick)" Is my ballpark guess of a natural reaction. Still.
*Sucks in the air
*i phail therefore i am

Anyways, he isn't insane, he lost some powers, but I still feel as though something is amiss with him. Plus, everybody else will probably have a better villain. If it helps, I have an outline of a Boss Battle with him I was thinking of, and I could explain it to you.

man I can see this guy teleporting around the place (if that is one of his powers) and saying all these random famous quotes from other people randomly in the middle of the fight

now I just need to finish designing a full armor version of krad...
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue0/0New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Organix wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:SILVA HOOD(Resubmision)

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

*TONED-DOWN INSANITY
*MOAR PUZZLES
*LESS CHEAP ATTACKS

Stats

Pros:

Cons:
*Sucks in the air
*i phail therefore i am

man I can see this guy teleporting around the place (if that is one of his powers) and saying all these random famous quotes from other people randomly in the middle of the fight

now I just need to finish designing a full armor version of krad...

He does have a prayer in latin.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Do I need to post one?
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue0/0New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm

If you'd like?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 pm

thedobaga wrote:Seeing as there will soon be a new Axis poll, I figured I might as well write a new, more detailed, Diamond submission.

CHARACTER STATS
CHARACTER NAME: 56I Model "Diamond 2.0"
SHORT NAME: Diamond
CHARACTER ABILITIES: Diamond is built with several weapons and tools, including a chain gun, mini-rocket launcher, rockets on the back of his back and hands, and a tool that can drain energy from nearly any source, whether it be nuclear energy or even calories. He is the closest thing in his world to the perfect tool of war, which is exactly what he doesn't want to be.

EUTOPIA STATS
ALLIANCE: Axis
PROS: Non-Anthro character, heavily ranged fighting style, able to take more hits than most others
CONS: Not too useful in close corners, could have a limit on dashing, potential to be rather slow, lag between most attacks
FIGHTING STYLE: Heavily based around keeping distance from your opponent, with most of his moveset revolving around rocket propelled punches, mini-rockets, lasers, and guns. Very few of his moves could be very useful up close
STRENGTH: ***
AGILITY: *
RESILIANCE: *****
STAMINA: *****
WEIGHT: Heavy

BACKSTORY
In the year 2017, it is considered the year that the greatest major advancements in tools of war are made. It is in this year that Diamond Robotics opens their doors with their first creation: 52I Model "Diamond". A rather large and bulky model, Diamond was built with a simple diamond shaped design made of a new bulletproof metal. His hands were built as two stretched spheres with multiple weapons built in, and new advancements in magnetic technology were used to keep his hands suspended in the air away from his body.

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Diamonstill

However, when this model was tested it was found to contain multiple bugs and problems with design. For instance, when it tried to grab things with its clamp-like "hands", it tended to close the clamps too hard and crush whatever it was trying to pick up. Also, when a gun was pointed at it, whether it be friend or foe, this model acted defensively and attacked the one holding the weapon. He also did not have speech capabilites. These problems were too much to let the model see a battlefield, but not enough, in their opinion, to deactivate him. They held it in a holding room, attached to a power station that kept it active at all times. For three years, it was kept in that room under careful observation and study. Until the little personality it had the ability to develop couldn't take it any more. In 2020, 52I broke out of its room and out of the research facility, officially claiming itself to be a him and not an it. He did no damage, and only wanted to see the world outside his walls.

However, his creators did not see it that way, and decided to use this scenario as a chance to test the first creation in their new 56I line of prototypes in the field. This was a robot that had already developed a personality of becoming easily bored and claimed itself a her, 56I Model "Cylindra." Cylindra successfully hunted Diamond down in a matter of three days, and a large conflict broke out between the two. Cylindra won pretty easily, as Diamond was rather primitive compared to her, and his body was destroyed beyond repair. However, Cylindra rather enjoyed the challenge and wished to be able to repeat it some day, so she quickly and wirelessly hacked Diamond's CPU, copying his memory files for later use seconds before dealing the finishing blast.

One year later, in the year 2021, Diamond Robotics has finally recovered from the Diamond fiasco with their finished 56I line. One model in this line is a creation based off of Diamond, with multiple improvements, including fingers, a smaller form, more weapons, an energy absorbing tool, speech capabilities, and new weapons making use of new laser technology. This model is named 56I Model "Diamond 2.0" and is considered the closest thing in the world to the perfect tool of war, even surpassing its siblings, one of which is Cylindra herself.

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Diamond

Cylindra, who'd become increasingly bored over the past year, had realized that this was her chance of getting Diamond back, and gaining a challenge to slay her boredom. So, when they prepared to transfer programming over to the new model, Cylindra secretly hacked the old Diamond's memory files into the programs being transferred over. The 52I model of Diamond woke up in a new 56I model body, with the ability to develop a personality depending on it's first few days of activation. Diamond, however, now had nearly a week of activation beforehand due to Cylindra's hacking, and immediately developed his personality: A personality that included a deep hatred of human beings.

Immediately, he broke loose and killed the two developers transferring the programming. Before he could take his killing any further, Cylindra headed him off and explained her actions. She talked him out of killing any more within the facility, and both broke out of the building. When asked why she had done it, Cylindra explained that she was simply bored and wanted a challenge. She also explained that she didn't want that challenge in the form of Diamond himself, but alongside him instead. Days later, just like Cylindra predicted, Diamond Robotics set loose the rest of the finished 56I line: 56I Model "Wedgren", 56I Model "Bouldar", and 56I Model "Blaedre." All three hunted the two others down for multiple weeks, weeks which included multiple short and violent encounters and Diamond ransacking five cities. In the end, however, Diamond and Cylindra were cornered in a warehouse somewhere in Arizona. This is where the final battle took place, where Cylindra was destroyed and Diamond, calculating his chances of survival, self-destructed, destroying the other three 56I models and the warehouse along with him.

(I'm not sure if you wanted the whole thing, up to his destruction, but I gave it to you anyway. And, as an added bonus, Gadouken sprited Diamond in his style probably about a year or so ago...)

New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Diamondin1
thedobaga
thedobaga

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by theyellafella Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 pm

*insert DracoVirus*

I'll probably make a better post for him tomorrow.
theyellafella
theyellafella

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

So...

Now I ask in the right topic, when is the deadline for submissions and the beginning of the poll?
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 am

thedobaga wrote:So...

Now I ask in the right topic, when is the deadline for submissions and the beginning of the poll?
I'm not sure.
I'll ask KAZE.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Name: Kye (pronouced kai)
Weapon:Chain staff(more on that later)

Background story: Insert cheesey BG here. What I can tell you though is that Kye will get the job done but he doesn't really put it as his first priority. Lets say for example he was working for DiS and DiS asked Kye to go find Deux and bring him to him. What Kye would do is he'll go but wont really think about it too much, just find Deux and bring him back how he wants to, not how DiS would want him brought back.

So you ask what is this chain staff? Well its a staff with an internal chain that is attached to each and of the staff(from the inside). So Kye can let ends go off with the chain and use it like a whip.

weight:Heavy

Stats:

Strength: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Agility: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Resiliance: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Stamina: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pros
Kickass weapon
Unique stats?
Not loaded in agility

Cons
Name could use some work
I'm not the greatest spriter so don't bother asking me to attempt to sprite kaze's style

Pretty much I said "Screw Krad, I can make someone better" and this is the result. Also I'm wondering if I should add a blade to one end of his weapon?

Pic
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Scan0001bxf

Crapazoid sprite ment to show the colours. And if you cant tell, the lines on the jackets are ment to be yellow
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Kyesprite
Organix
Organix

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Organix wrote:Name: Kye (pronouced kai)

Background story: Insert cheesey BG here. What I can tell you though is that Kye will get the job done but he doesn't really put it as his first priority. Lets say for example he was working for DiS and DiS asked Kye to go find Deux and bring him to him. What Kye would do is he'll go but wont really think about it too much, just find Deux and bring him back how he wants to, not how DiS would want him brought back.

So you ask what is this chain staff? Well its a staff with an internal chain that is attached to each and of the staff(from the inside). So Kye can let ends go off with the chain and use it like a whip.

Stats:

Pros
Kickass weapon
Unique stats?
Not loaded in agility

Cons
Name could use some work
I'm not the greatest spriter so don't bother asking me to attempt to sprite kaze's style

Pretty much I said "Screw Krad, I can make someone better" and this is the result. Also I'm wondering if I should add a blade to one end of his weapon?

Pic

Crapazoid sprite ment to show the colours. And if you cant tell, the lines on the jackets are ment to be yellow
Hmmmm...
Maybe, I'll have to stir on that.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 am

Silver Hood-based food for thought:

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Silver Hood-Battle 1 Outline

By:Chaosvii7.

Okay, this battle is a large one. The entire thing starts with Silver Hood stopping you in your tracks, pulling out 2 guns made of his dark energies. Each one carries 6 bullets, essentially making 12 bullets. After unloading both guns on you(whose bullets you dodge), he reloads and decides to let you free if you can survive 6 rounds against him.

The battle is solving puzzles before tine runs out. The bullets that he launches won't kill you, but they will if you let them rack up. Unless specified otherwise, all rounds are 1 minute long. Just in case people get confused, there will be small explanation panels before each minigame.

PUZZLE 1-Guess my Number:The first puzzle is simple. In the middle of the field, 3 giant numbers will be floating in midair. Silver Hood will then begin asking you algebraic math equations that will equal one of the three numbers. You need to get the correct answer by hitting the correct number. There's only 3 equations, but you get 5 minutes altogether, to solve the puzzles. Those who know their algebra, or know how to cheat very badly, will be able to overcome this one easy. Those who succeed will dodge the 2 bullets in the cutscene, and those who fail, won't. He then begins the next round.

PUZZLE 2-Simon Sometimes Says: This one is a little bit trickier. The character has to input the attacks that Silver Hood tells him, which vary in difficulty. The problem is that he goes on and off with the "Simon Says" thing, and switches it around, meaning doing a move may actually not be good. There will be a stump counter in the corner that tells you how many moves you have done compared to how many times he's stumped you. The objective is to get a better completion score compared to his stump score. Those who succeed will live another round.

PUZZLE 3-Left, Right, Left, Left, Brick Wall.:This game is different. You need to navigate through a maze in which the end is constantly warping as you take steps. You can never just head straight for it, even when the path's obvious. There is a button that allows you to move it without you moving, but you need to keep up and try and solve this puzzle as best you can. There is however, a pattern to all of it that is easier than it seems to solve. You get 5 minutes for this one also.

PUZZLE 4-There's a hole in the bottom of the Sea:The challenge doesn't flex the brain muscle as hard as the others, but it's a pest. You need to find a way out of constantly falling out of this hole similar to the one found in the alpha demo, but you can't wall jump or access the floors, because there's a thick layer of spikes covering everything. There is, however, swimable water, that can keep you safe from the spikes and get you out of there. The only way to get to it requires giving up some health, as you have to go through some spikes along the floors.

PUZZLE 5-Monkey see, genetically altered shadow monkey do:This challenge may be considered easy. You need to defeat a weakened shadow version of yourself that does everything you do. The only thine that the "Weakened" trait defines is that he deals less damage, but your hits probably do more damage than your health has to offer. You'd need to trick the clone into it's own death, while retaining your life.

PUZZLE 6-Save the hot brown-haired girl:Your last challenge is unique in many ways. There's one girl chained up and held at the center of the stage, with a timebomb set for 5 minutes strapped to her. The chains and nailed into the ground, and extend beyond the stage, where underneath are 4 helpless people, each strapped to the chain. Each other civilian also has a rope tied to them, that when weight is removed our counter-balanced, will send a sword up from the ground. The 4 swords won't actually hurt the girl, but there's a fifth one that will rise straight underneath her, piercing her right through the middle. The timebomb is actually an electric discharge machine, and when it goes off, it will rush down the chains, killing the girl and the others. In short, you have 5 minutes to save people. Failure to save even one will result in a loss. You can attack anything in the stage, or underneath it, except for the brown-haired girl. It's actually near impossible to solve this one, but there is a certain way that you'll have to find out for yourself.

Completing, or at least getting through most/all of the puzzles will get you the freedom you deserve, as Silver Hood runs out of bullets and allow you through to finish your mission to save peace!
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:22 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Organix wrote:Name: Kye (pronouced kai)

Stats:

Pros
Kickass weapon
Unique stats?
Not loaded in agility

Cons
Name could use some work

Pic

Hmmmm...
Maybe, I'll have to stir on that.

If you want to, knock yourself out. Also if you plan on spriting him, I forgot the headphones around his neck and his jacket is actually gray not white(no clue on why I did that though...)
Organix
Organix

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Name: James Serate
Race: Human (powered by a dark god)
Element: Fire
Height: 6’ 3"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye Color: red with a hint of yellow in them
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Peach
Unique Features(if any): long navy blue jeans, black hair, brown t-shirt, thin charcoal jacket,
Weapons, skills, and abilities: Weapons: pistol, granade (both are rarely used) Skills: Very agile and strong. He can jump high. Abilities: James can teleport a short distance by exploding into flame.
Personality: Loves taunting his enemies, viscous, dangerous, not one to worry
Bio: James was always the good boy. Always felt there was no need for violence, no need for hatred, no need for power. All that changed one day as James discovered a portal that led to a dark world. A dark magic called Liteve smothered the air and heavy, black rain consumed the sky. Lightning clashed and thunder roared its mighty bellow. James was suddenly afraid and wanted to leave…but the portal was gone. Suddenly a dark beast appeared devoured by a black, fiery aura right in front of him. It began to shoot Liteve into him and James was consumed. He was suddenly completely against all he believed: he wanted violence, he hated, he wanted power. This god commanded him to attack Ben Meyer and his friend Keaton Weston; they were the only threat to stopping them from getting control. James agreed and was very soon Ben and Keaton’s worst enemy.

Stats:
Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resiliance: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Pros:
*overall, balanced character
*speedy
*his teleportation ability makes him hard to hit

Cons:
*It takes about 13 seconds before he can teleport again, giving the enemie a chance to defeat him
*doesn't use weapons very often
*isn't that great at fist-throwin' combat
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 pm

IDK if we're waiting for more or what, but this topic is in dire need of an ending date...
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 am

thedobaga wrote:IDK if we're waiting for more or what, but this topic is in dire need of an ending date...
KAZE didn't give me one...
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
thedobaga wrote:IDK if we're waiting for more or what, but this topic is in dire need of an ending date...
He's on hiatus, couldn't you just make one on your own?

IDK, just saying.
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:

IDK, just saying.
uhhh...My birthday..
April 15th?
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:

IDK, just saying.
uhhh...My birthday..
April 15th?

How unfortunate.

Your birthday lands on the one day nobody has any money.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:

IDK, just saying.
uhhh...My birthday..
April 15th?

How unfortunate.

and when the Titanic went down.
and when Abe Lincoln got shot
and hitler's Birthday.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:

IDK, just saying.
uhhh...My birthday..
April 15th?

How unfortunate.

and hitler's Birthday.
And when mah MG ban ends...

Name: Zetnug Lartu (zet-nug lar-too)
Race: Hasktinian
Element: Strategy, slight magic
Height: 4'3
Weight: 79 lbs
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: None
Skin Color: Brown
Image: New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Villai11
Unique Features: Third arm on head, small chest and crotch area, lack of nose, smells through mouth
Basic Info.: Zetnug is an interesting little creature, whose basis of crimes is much different from the average villain. He believes in small and precise plans, rather than powerful assaults. He has trained each of his arms to be of mid-strength. He pays for minions, but does have a small group, waiting to be a part of his next plan. However, he will hire outside of this group when need be. He is a very jumpy character when it comes to fighting, and will be sure to devise a strategic plan in seconds to beat the crap out of you.
Weapons, Skills, and abilities: With his top arm, he can perform slight variations of magic abilities. For example, he has a short-range, yet average in power laser. Zetnug can also teleport small objects from place to place. He is a quick thinker, yet not the "Ima build me a death ray in a day" kind. His thinking is more of strategic planning than maniacal inventing. In fact, he isn't maniacal at all. Simply calm in most all situations.
Stats:
Strength- Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility- Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resiliance- Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina- Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Weight Class- Light
Pros:
- Light, quick, mid-strength
- Intelligent, strategic
- Calm complexion and state of mind
- Third hand useful for many maneuvering situations
Cons:
- Small, not the greatest body-build
- Large head counts for large target
- Third arm makes him less aerodynamic
- His magic powers leave a lot to be desired
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Male Number of posts : 61

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.trspriting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:

IDK, just saying.
uhhh...My birthday..
April 15th?

How unfortunate.

and hitler's Birthday.
A lot of bad things seem to happen on your day of birth.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:

IDK, just saying.
uhhh...My birthday..
April 15th?

How unfortunate.

and hitler's Birthday.
A lot of bad things seem to happen on your day of birth.
That they do,
I listening to the radio, and the host said it was the worst day of the year....
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 pm

I feel bad for you. But lets stop talking about Deux's birthday.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Left_bar_bleue800/800New poll# Axis villian suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next