Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it.

+12
itsameSMB
kosheh
Deciton_Reven
Organix
Lick [LS]
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
~Chozo~
Korah Hyoutetsu
A-Punk
[GDKN]
Chaosvii7
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it.

Post by Chaosvii7 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Here's a question I have. How is the fighting system in this game going to work? Is it similar to that of Dissidia, or does it have a unique system? Is there multiple types of fighting, like physical and weapon(similar to MK:Armageddon)? And, what do you the rest of you guys think we should suggest for a fighting system to KAZE?

Discuss it all here.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty Re: Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it.

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm

i'm hoping like street fighter but with platforms.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue450/1000Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty Re: Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it.

Post by A-Punk Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 pm

[GDKN] wrote:i'm hoping like street fighter but with platforms.
YESH. Sexy effects too.
A-Punk
A-Punk

Male Number of posts : 199

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 pm

If the basic fighting was like Dissidia, it's be so amazing. You could interact with every aspect of the stage and perform countless amazing attack combos.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I was hoping more of a MVC than a Street Fighter.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:

If the basic fighting was like Dissidia, it's be so amazing. You could interact with every aspect of the stage and perform countless amazing attack combos.

Sorry dude, but the dissidia fighting gameplay isn't that great. a big step down from Street Fighter.

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:I was hoping more of a MVC than a Street Fighter.

Where's the balance in that?!??
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue450/1000Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 pm

[GDKN] wrote:

But it's so much more fun.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

not really.

You can amp up the speed on the SF2 gameplay, and it plays alot better than MvC.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm

I was hoping for like a dissidia mixed with streetfighter type of thing. And some KoF
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

not really.

You can amp up the speed on the SF2 gameplay, and it plays alot better than MvC.
I disagree. You can't do those lovely air combos like MvC. The combos in MvC are way better as well.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:22 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:I was hoping for like a dissidia mixed with streetfighter type of thing. And some KoF

all that minus Dissidia. would work awesome.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

not really.

I disagree. You can't do those lovely air combos like MvC. The combos in MvC are way better as well.

fine. as long as we have Street fighter 2 balance.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

not really.

fine. as long as we have Street fighter 2 balance.
That would be great. Balance and awesomeness is hard to find combo nowadays when it comes to fighting games.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 am

Mmmm...
If I had to choose a Fighting game's gameplay...

That one is hard man..

-First, I would like to say that the most awesome fighting game I ever played was Soul calibur 3. That game was awesome, even when some characters balance was not well done. I could play it hours and hours with my friends non-stop. The fact that it had no bugs, and that every character had loads of good movements to attack or counter other characters attacks/counters , made it the most awesome game ever.

-Then you have Super Smash brothers. Almost the same as Soul Calibur, with the exception that it had a couple of bugs and ways of cheating.
The freedom of movement you have made it a very interesting game.

-Street fighter 2. Excelent game. A lot of balance, except for characters like the boxer (mr. vison/balrog) who were impossible to use. It's main problem is that every stage was the same (except for size, music and background)... no interaction at all.
It's a classic of fighting games, but I believe we can do better than this.

-King of fighters. Very cinimatic games and excelent gameplay with some characters, but a lot of characters are crap, and stages are the same.

-MvC. One of the most awesome game ever; a lot better than it's sequel. I should have played ours with the team C.Commandos/Megaman.
The air combat was well applicated and all characters were fun to use. Is a shame the lack of balance.

-Mortal kombat 1/2/3. Good games. There was no character because all characters moved the same way and had the same normal attacks. What made this games awesome was the ambientation (music, FX -blood- and backgrounds) and story.

That's all the game I can think off right now... in the future I'll probably think on more. Razz
Nac
Nac

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue100/100Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 am

i lol'd at that whole post nac.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 am

[GDKN] wrote:i lol'd at that whole post nac.

That was mean... THAT'S IT!, I CHALLANGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT!
Nac
Nac

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue100/100Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 am

Nac wrote:

I CHALLANGE YOU TO A DUEL!
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 am

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Nac wrote:

I CHALLANGE YOU TO A DUEL!

HEAVEN OR HELL?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 am

great i'll grab a penis and you grab your ass.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:58 am

[GDKN] wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:I was hoping for like a dissidia mixed with streetfighter type of thing. And some KoF

Needs dissidia because this fighting game has free movement. Unless we go Newgrounds rumble.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:02 am

~Chozo~ wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

Needs dissidia because this fighting game has free movement. Unless we go Newgrounds rumble.

DEAR GOD NO

Besides, if this is supposed to be like Dissidia, then it needs some Disiddia elements somewhere.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:45 am

I'd like a Fear Unlimited stlye game-play,
*waits to be shanked*
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Fighting System; How does it work thus far, and suggestions for it. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 am

~Chozo~ wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

what the hell do you mean by free movement?

you mean like 3d? lolwut
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

you mean like 3d? lolwut
like free rome? Ability to somewhere other than jsut side stepping and moving slightly forward or backward? Like budokai tenkaichi?

ANd I'd be willing to bet money it has dissidia elements. Its like Kaze's favorite fighting game.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:51 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

you mean like 3d? lolwut
like free rome? Ability to somewhere other than jsut side stepping and moving slightly forward or backward? Like budokai tenkaichi?

ANd I'd be willing to bet money it has dissidia elements. Its like Kaze's favorite fighting game.

you mean like Rave Master:Special Attack Force for the GBA?
I hope it doesn't have the dissidia fighting elements, since they all suck.
Movement is ok.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next