Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

+21
Crater~Java
Eikun Godafroy
Deus Ex Angelo
MultiSenhor
thedobaga
Chaosvii7
MC Jimmy
necrolium
Suliboy
Eriko Hemming
~Chozo~
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
Kirbyfan42
Organix
A-Punk
maxmatsu
Nac
halfangelfreak
Nini
KAZECoyote
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty [RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

Post by KAZECoyote Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 pm

The moment some of you have been waiting for I guess...
This is for bug testing, its nothing really, its just so you could get a grasp of how the basic controls would work

Download Here
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

http://coyote12.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty Re: [RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

Post by Nini Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm

KAZECoyote wrote:The moment some of you have been waiting for I guess...
This is for bug testing, its nothing really, its just so you could get a grasp of how the basic controls would work

Download Here

Sprites look even better in action..

I played for about a minute, to try and find a bug or so. Its possible to knock the enemy's INTO the wall and lodge them inside of it. There's one.

Also, if you're right in the face of an enemy and attack. The attack passes through them completely. It seems you need to retain a certain distance FROM an enemy as much as one towards them. Im not sure that's what you intended but it seems like a bug to me; to be unable to hit something right in front of you.

Im not sure if this is a bug, but the target at the end cannot fall down the hole like you can, While that presents no real problem in this alpha version. It may present one in the final version of the game. Like perhaps if a monster you need to kill happens to walk upon terrain you fall through, making it impossible to kill it, or rendering it difficult to do so.

Thats all i got for how much i played.

All in all, its look good so far for an Alpha version.
Nini
Nini

Female Number of posts : 23

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue0/0[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty Re: [RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

Post by halfangelfreak Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Wow, I'm impressed, will there be more attacks? I hope so, it would be kinda' boring with just one combo. The sprites look AWESOME while in the game. The sprites gives it a professional feel.
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue500/500[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Well, I liked it... as people said, the sprites looks great in movement.

There are some bugs, but they are minimal (wall jumping, some screens misplaces and enemie attacks).

You still have to tell me which coding lenguage are you using though Razz .
Nac
Nac

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue100/100[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Nac wrote:Well, I liked it... as people said, the sprites looks great in movement.

There are some bugs, but they are minimal (wall jumping, some screens misplaces and enemie attacks).

You still have to tell me which coding lenguage are you using though Razz .
Well, all I know is that he is using Multimedia Fusion, I think. Suspect
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue500/500[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by maxmatsu Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 pm

If you haven't said this on the dev section on the other forums, I wouldn't remember, I forgot because when I came everything was unactive and anti-social. Mad Anyway... I can't download, any other link to download?
maxmatsu
maxmatsu

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Punk Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:09 pm

It seemed so rushed; two attacks only? D:
A-Punk
A-Punk

Male Number of posts : 199

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue0/0[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Nini pretty much said most of the basic stuff and not sure if this is a glitch or not but if you hold jump near a wall, you'll megaman x wall jump on the wall.

Also if no one has noticed, if you jump then press x and down while jumping, you'll transform into cless and attack with an attack that sends you down. It might be something you forgot to remove if you modified it from the engine test video.

Sprites and animations are beutiful.

For a first demo, I say Smile
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:47 pm

you shouldn't be able to move so much in the air. you should have less control.

And that music hurts my ears. It's soooo out of tune! Enemies don't fall into the watch your step.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue800/800[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:52 pm

good so far, the movement on ground is pretty sticky, it should be more fluid, and the lack of sound effects was a bit wierd to me.

Thats all I can say.

This is shaping up to be really sweet.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue450/1000[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 pm

What everyone else said. And I'd like to see a sheet for your character now, plz.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Lol spam the up aerial attack adn you fly. I'd suggest putting some timing on wall jumps. You can just hold shift and you'll go up the walla automatically. Takes a bit of the timing/skill element from teh game.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriko Hemming Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Downloading now

Although I probably can't say anything new that wasn't posted
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:49 pm

I forgot to say this...

please, use other key for "jump"...
pressing more than 5 times the "shift" in my computers makes it go stupid :S ...
Nac
Nac

Number of posts : 84

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue100/100[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Damn, my computer hates sendspace. Can't download. ;_;
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Nac wrote:I forgot to say this...

please, use other key for "jump"...
pressing more than 5 times the "shift" in my computers makes it go stupid :S ...
you can set the controls in the options.

asd and space work well as the controls.
I think that should be the default next time.

space being jump and asd being the regular attacks.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue450/1000[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by necrolium Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Dude 37 megabytes!!!! Imagine the entire game.
necrolium
necrolium

Male Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 pm

thanks for all the messages. as you all see, the enemies doesnt have physics yet. im still trying to figure out a way to get rid of the mmx wall jump. yes it will have more combos, on the next, im going to havevat least 2 air and ground combos. music is a sub because i didnt like the tutorial music i made :/ ill try to upload on another server. ill also fix air and ground movement and any other bug that was presented and i missed. thanks for the support.

and it wasnt rushed, i was in the middle of making it but ppl wanted me to release one... so i slapped a title screen on it and uploaded it like that...

and i have tofind another music format, its like 17mb without it
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Even though you "slapped the title screen" I like it.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:39 pm

ZOMG

I CAN STAB THE SERVEBOT EVEN THOUGH THE SWORD IS TWO FEET ABOVE HIM
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:ZOMG

I CAN STAB THE SERVEBOT EVEN THOUGH THE SWORD IS TWO FEET ABOVE HIM
Disregard that >_>...
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Mamoru's keel is so sexy. I love the smoothness of the chain.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 pm

lol, you can "air dance" by holding up and tapping left, right, and attack in the air.

*taps down repeatedly* It is sexy Awesome!
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 am

also, gliding is essential for epic battle.

hold the up air attack,

ffffffffffffffffff BATMANNNNNN
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by MC Jimmy Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:27 am

Also if sorry if someone posted this but, the mute music and stuff in the little properties pane on the top of the window doesn't stop the music. :U
MC Jimmy
MC Jimmy

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://mcjimmy.dorino.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next