Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

+21
Crater~Java
Eikun Godafroy
Deus Ex Angelo
MultiSenhor
thedobaga
Chaosvii7
MC Jimmy
necrolium
Suliboy
Eriko Hemming
~Chozo~
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
Kirbyfan42
Organix
A-Punk
maxmatsu
Nac
halfangelfreak
Nini
KAZECoyote
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

Post by Phratt Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:Sup dawg, we heard you like Belth so we put a Belth in yo forum so you can have a cool member around while you post.

EDIT: Phratt, no, Game Maker doesn't come out in .EXE

Yo dawg, I heard you like Phratt so we put a Phratt in yo Phratt so you can phratt in yo Phratt while you phratt.

Phratt

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A

Post by thedobaga Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Phratt wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:Sup dawg, we heard you like Belth so we put a Belth in yo forum so you can have a cool member around while you post.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Phratt so we put a Phratt in yo Phratt so you can phratt in yo Phratt while you phratt.
I didn't get a word of that...

And I'm not exactly sure I want to...
thedobaga
thedobaga

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Belthazar666 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:05 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Phratt wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.

Belthazar666

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Phratt wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.
Good for me.
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Belthazar666 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:08 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Phratt wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.
Good for me.
Naw man, you're going to get AIDS now.

Belthazar666

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Stop the spam.

So, Kaze, can you give a list of motions that are gonna' be in a later demo.
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm

its pretty much self explanatory. did you set the event of the player to stop when it collides with a backdrop, and make sure in the bg properties, obsticle is checked.
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://coyote12.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm

KAZECoyote wrote:its pretty much self explanatory. did you set the event of the player to stop when it collides with a backdrop, and make sure in the bg properties, obsticle is checked.

Who, me? I'll try.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807[RELEASE] Eutopia: The Worlds DEMO Ver. Alpha A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm

I would love to play it right now, but because of the big virus threat, I don't want to take any risks...
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Okay, I just finally got the chance to play it.

Wall jumping is way too fast, IMO... if you look at any game with wall jumping in it, you'll usually see a small amount of time when they have to brace themselves against the wall. It makes the jump a bit more controllable.

The wall skid works perfectly, I see no problem with it. I love the concept.

However, it'd be better if you didn't automatically try and wall jump if you held shift against a wall but not a direction. Currently, you just sort of spaz out..

Other than that, a little nitpicky thing is that your character swings his sword way too fast for its size Razz

As for my impressions as a whole, you're at a good start. Can't wait for the next update.
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remius Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Sup guys.

Gah ill be testing this in a second, im just surprised this was started on already : 0

Remius

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh yeah. demo...
KAZE, dun forget to upload somewhere else? O.<
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-09

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3