Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by itsameSMB Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 pm

kosheh wrote:
KAZECoyote wrote:
kosheh wrote:
Eriko Hemming wrote:Much appreciated , Thats not how I want her portrayed I'll keep my orignal thought up untill I write more in depth

Edit: I think the stats need to be looked over again , without trying to even everything up
Actually you could remove any Mary-Sueness just by changing the character's name lol

Deciton: NOW I REMEMBER WHY I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, I HONESTLY REMEMBER READING THE POST

I really didn't have any comments to make on her tl;dr she's fine. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the awkward leg-positioning on the sprite and the hairstyle - hate sounding rude but her anatomy is quite off <_<

I have people (including KAZE) asking about my fan character; to submit it for ETW, but I've got to make some changes first because as-is he'd just end up being Sam E. (or Kosh E.?) so I'm gonna make a few modifications on the character to make him a little more suited for ETW's story.

He might be a little Gary-Stuish though because if I don't yeah Kosh E.
Wait what?
owned.

I recall you asking me "Kosheh, do you have a fan character?" in the IRC last night

From people constantly asking me on this forum (mostly in the chatbox) if I have a fan character, I kinda got the idea that people want me to add my character into the game. So I've been considering making my fancharacter ETW-friendly.

meaning not a sam e. clone
You're just jealous that you can't get away with what I get away with.
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by halfangelfreak Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 pm

KAZECoyote wrote:
halfangelfreak wrote:Well, I'll submit Sumizome:Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Sumizome
Pros: Non-generic villain. Uses Halberd, for variety in weapons.
Cons: How would you make Half-angel form fit in with the game?
Backstory:While fighting Gold Misurai, Gold's partner came, and Sumizome killed her. Gold, with the goddesses power, turned into an angel, his soul merged with his halberd right there. When Sumizome got stabbed by Gold's halberd a piece of the metal stayed in him. He aquired the power of the goddess, but with his twisted, evil soul, he bended his angel half of his race into a poisonous plasm, he lost his true human form. Now he has to use his never ending life force to keep his form, because of this state he can morph his body into any form. He used these powers along with his power of angels to earn him the nick-name "halfangelfreak". If he, himself touches any wound the enemy with said wound would get poisoned.
Weapon: Dark Halberd, made from his life-energy

an ACTUAL VILLAIN Awesome!

@kosh: oooh... IDR XD

Do you likey?
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:11 am

KAZECoyote wrote:
halfangelfreak wrote:Well, I'll submit Sumizome:Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Sumizome
Backstory:While fighting Gold Misurai, Gold's partner came, and Sumizome killed her. Gold, with the goddesses power, turned into an angel, his soul merged with his halberd right there. When Sumizome got stabbed by Gold's halberd a piece of the metal stayed in him. He aquired the power of the goddess, but with his twisted, evil soul, he bended his angel half of his race into a poisonous plasm, he lost his true human form. Now he has to use his never ending life force to keep his form, because of this state he can morph his body into any form. He used these powers along with his power of angels to earn him the nick-name "halfangelfreak". If he, himself touches any wound the enemy with said wound would get poisoned.

Nergal is a villian....
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:39 am

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
KAZECoyote wrote:

Nergal is a villian....
speaking of him, hes too short, or sprite is too small
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Male Number of posts : 202

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

http://coyote12.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 am

KAZECoyote wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
KAZECoyote wrote:

Nergal is a villian....
speaking of him, hes too short, or sprite is too small
Well..um...

BLAME GDKN

*Runs away*

Seriously, though. I guess GDKN should make him taller and make his body look less stiff and giving him his much more calm stance from TLOK. I dono if GDKN is still working on him, though. Like a week ago he said he was going to add the chain sword and it never happened. D:
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 am

DiS is a villian..
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:DiS is a villian..
Dis was in from the beginning
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by kosheh Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 am

itsameSMB wrote:You're just jealous that you can't get away with what I get away with.
I am, actually.

<(*_*<) our fan characters are too alike
they even have their pockets on the same sides of their shirt
kosheh
kosheh

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by theyellafella Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:05 pm

KAZECoyote wrote:an ACTUAL VILLAIN Awesome!
[sheep]DracoVirus X is a villian...[/sheep]

Note: I'm working on a newer picture.
theyellafella
theyellafella

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 pm

theyellafella wrote:
KAZECoyote wrote:an ACTUAL VILLAIN Awesome!
[sheep]DracoVirus X is a villian...[/sheep]

Note: I'm working on a newer picture.
another one of these gets a warning...
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:08 pm

KAZECoyote wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:DiS is a villian..
Dis was in from the beginning

Oh..whoops forgot about that... Neutral
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Maybe my guy, Foxx, could be in......................here's the thingy.
If I missed anything, tell me.

Foxx

Image:
WIP....

Sprite:
WIP....

Pros
-Attacks have large range
-Quick
-Hard to reach
-more to come when he's more developed....
Cons
-Fast faller (easier to combo)
-Very light weight
-Mostly weak attacks

Indiffs
-Fast faller
-Mostly quick attacks that don't much damage

Backstory:
I'll post it after I revamp it. It's pretty crappy right now....and long....

Statistics
Strength: Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weight:
Very light.

Weapons, Techniques and Abilities:
He uses air/wind attacks and physical attacks.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze [KF] Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Ok this is kinda original
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 NewFanCharacter
*New Fan Character no name yet*
i got no idea what to do with it though....
name suggestions?
stats?
story?
anything?
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:Ok this is kinda original
name suggestions?
stats?
story?
anything?
lol wolverine/vega/freddie cooger rip off.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:29 pm

It has 3 wolverine things in one hand, and 4 in the other.........

Any comments on mine. Check out my sprite topic for his most recent sprite.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze [KF] Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
name suggestions?
stats?
story?
anything?
so im guessing thats a no?
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
name suggestions?
stats?
story?
anything?
well, I think we need to know a bit more about him. And maybe make him a bit more...original.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze [KF] Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Kirbyfan42 wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
name suggestions?
stats?
story?
anything?
well, I think we need to know a bit more about him. And maybe make him a bit more...original.
i got no idea about him i just made him.........
atleast he's more original than my first fan character...what would you recommend?
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:06 pm

I have no suggestions.....................does anybody have any comment on mine......
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze [KF] Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Kirbyfan42 wrote:I have no suggestions...........................
does anyone else have suggestions?
Also which one looks better blue or white?
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 NewFanCharacterV2
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:55 pm

maybe just 2 blades each arm.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 pm

I like white better. Also, as GDKN said, 2 blades would be better, and to make it more original, I wouldnt have it as finger blades....
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-09

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 am

Suliboy wrote:I like white better. Also, as GDKN said, 2 blades would be better, and to make it more original, I wouldnt have it as finger blades....
Finger blades aren't much more original. Neutral
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:44 am

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:I like white better. Also, as GDKN said, 2 blades would be better, and to make it more original, I wouldnt have it as finger blades....
Finger blades aren't much more original. Neutral
swords are less original than finger blades, let him do wutevr
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by TerminX Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Grange looks pretty decent? That story, BEST NINJA EVER WENT TO HELL NOW THE DEVIL'S HIGH-RANKED ASSASSIN WHO SCOURS THE EARTH FOR A FIGHT

>_>

Story is wip

wip wip Wip WIp WIPWIPWIPWIPWIP ARGH

TerminX

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next