Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Deciton_Reven Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Fan Character=/=Original Character.

Eikun is a very original character.
Deciton_Reven
Deciton_Reven

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm

[quote="thedobaga"]
Dark Fire wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:
Eikun Godafroy wrote:*Profile*
Why didn't anyone comment on Godafroy? I'd say he could be in.
For one thing, Eikun Godafroy isn't based on you, and that's what they said it should be, Eikun is a Fan Character, and, for sure, he isn't even close to a human shape...[/quote]
It's not supposed to be based on yourself.. it can, but it doesn't have to be, where the hell did you read that?

HOLD IT!!!
Sorry but there is nothing in the rules that states this.

as you can see I am nothing like Deux,
Minus I'm a few inches smaller than he is.

and I can be silent and cool at times.
AT TIMES!!!!
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Dark Fire wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:
For one thing, Eikun Godafroy isn't based on you, and that's what they said it should be, Eikun is a Fan Character, and, for sure, he isn't even close to a human shape...
It's not supposed to be based on yourself.. it can, but it doesn't have to be, where the hell did you read that?
Sorry, misenterpreted (Shit I think I spelled that wrong) something I read...
And the only way how me and Austin are alike is that we have the same name and we act like each other. The height might be the same too...
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phratt Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Phratt

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:49 pm

I don't get how we know if our character's in. I know that Kaze will say yes, but I've seen a bunch of character in and I haven't seen a yes given to them. ...I'm confused
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Dark Fire wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Dark Fire wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:
For one thing, Eikun Godafroy isn't based on you, and that's what they said it should be, Eikun is a Fan Character, and, for sure, he isn't even close to a human shape...
Sorry, misenterpreted (Shit I think I spelled that wrong) something I read...
And the only way how me and Austin are alike is that we have the same name and we act like each other. The height might be the same too...

Having a character based on yourself is actually worse, its more cliche,(and will get you an automatic fail on the mary sue test)
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Spaghetti wrote:I don't get how we know if our character's in. I know that Kaze will say yes, but I've seen a bunch of character in and I haven't seen a yes given to them. ...I'm confused
Every character in Eutopia Kaze has said "yes" to. Polls will be done to decide for future characters.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:35 am

itsameSMB wrote:I swear to God, I'll pistol-whip the next person who says dark, fire, or sword in their character's description.
Mine was second, after Deux. :3
Do I winz nao?
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Male Number of posts : 61

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.trspriting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Dark Fire wrote:
Here is my last try before I give up on this forum
Name: Austin Midnalo
Race: Human
Element: Dark, Fire
Height: 5’ 7"
Weight: 114 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black, with a Red Stripe (Also, It should NOT be a fro, he should have long hair instead, I messed up the hair so it looked like a fro. The hair should also cover his Left eye)
Skin Color: Caucasian
Unique Features(if any): Wears a Red Overcoat and carries around two swords. He always has hair covering his Left eye, and he wears Black and White Skater Shoes, with Dark Blue Jeans underneath.
Weapons: Austin carries the 2 Blades of Infernight, Midnight and Akai Tsuki. Midnight is the larger blade, while Akai Tsuki is the smaller one.
Skills: He is very quick on his feet, being able to dodge most fast attacks without breaking a sweat, and he has relatively good attack power. His defense is not the best, though, so any powerful attacks that hit him will leave a bad effect.
Abilities: He can create portals of darkness that let him travel short distances quickly, up to 500 meters.
Personality: Never one to talk, never lets emotions get to him.
Bio: Austin was a regular boy when he was growing up, but he discovered that he had powers. He secretly trained with his powers, and he realized how strong he was. He then decided to find the two Infernight Blades. He found them easily, but soon realized that others might think of him as a monster because of his powers. He has no real home, as he wanders the world now, usually avoiding regular people...

Picture: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Dark_f15
Anyone feel like commenting?
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm

loldark
lolswords
lolhaircoveringoneeye
lolwanderer
lolredeyes
lolcracker
lolfire
lolGaryStu
...lolirony...
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Male Number of posts : 61

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.trspriting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm

LivingShadow wrote:loldark
lolswords
lolhaircoveringoneeye
lolwanderer
lolredeyes
lolcracker
lolfire
lolGaryStu
...lolirony...

you missed lolfastcharacter and lolantisocialdudewhosstrong
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Spaghetti wrote:I don't get how we know if our character's in. I know that Kaze will say yes, but I've seen a bunch of character in and I haven't seen a yes given to them. ...I'm confused
Every character in Eutopia Kaze has said "yes" to. Polls will be done to decide for future characters.
okay. Thanks.
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Spaghetti wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
okay. Thanks.
No prob.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15