Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Deciton_Reven Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm

14 points, not ten.
Deciton_Reven
Deciton_Reven

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Cristian Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 am

Deciton_Reven wrote:14 points, not ten.
thanx I edit the post
My character bio is terrible, the traductor change it!!

Cristian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 am

This topic needs more Neox.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:52 am

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:This topic needs more Neox.

This topic also needs more accepted characters, and much like Neox, there's a good chance of it not happening. But there's also an equal chance that it would. What percent am I thinking of?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deciton_Reven Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 am

Hate to say it but, Neox is not an original character. Because he is a hedgehog he will forever be a fan character.
Deciton_Reven
Deciton_Reven

Number of posts : 111

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:Hate to say it but, Neox is not an original character. Because he is a hedgehog he will forever be a fan character.
Change Neox the Hedgehog to Neox the (some other random animal name) and he'll be original.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Deciton_Reven wrote:Hate to say it but, Neox is not an original character. Because he is a hedgehog he will forever be a fan character.
Change Neox the Hedgehog to Neox the (some other random animal name) and he'll be original.
Neox the echidna?
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:

You'll have to fix his proportions then.

Because if he has the same body it still isn't original.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze [KF] Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm

This looks intresting mind giving my character a shot?
Weapon -
Hinomoto sword

Strengths -
Speed, Fire,Darkness.

Weaknesses -
Water, and Wind

Indifferent-
Has a very confusing story all though if you pay attention you'll get it!
Kinda Original
ill take request on how to make it more indiffrent just need your help!

Weight -
Light weight

Breif Story-
A long time ago in Japan there was a warrior named Blaze. He was a powerful samurai successor of the ancient style Shaolinquan and mastered how to manipulate fire. Months later a war broke out between many lands, Blaze was ready for it. His brother also entered the war but fell off a cliff during battle and was presumed dead. Months later he found a friend named Anna which she possessed the ability to heal her allies. She mastered the Tai-Kwon-Do style and mastered her healing techniques. Blaze found the legendary Hinomoto sword which improves his fire technique drastically. When the war ended Blaze's future self came to the past to find Anna. She carried something that Blaze wanted to control so he can improve his power. He finally found her and took her to the future to figure a way to achieve what she carried. Blaze went after his future self but when he got there he was attacked. He was mistaken for his Future self which it seems people wanted him dead. The king from the past learned about Blaze going to the future and sent his army to the future to also obtain what Anna possesses. It's up to Blaze to save the future and the past.*Thats from the game im making but it explains his story.*

Sprite of character-
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img174/4940/shogunblazeiu9.png - Thats the stlye GDKN made...
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Blazemt4.thEutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Thpix
Pros -
A variety of Creative moves will be made too choose from!
Colors kinda represent what he does.
You would make me happy* not that it matters*
You could use him anyway you want too i wouldnt mind!

Cons -
Another character to sprite. *I'lltry your style first though I guess, i doubt ill get it though:(*
If we have to sprite i might take abit longer cause im not as expirenced as other spriters here....

If you need anything else just ask me k....
Blaze [KF]
Blaze [KF]

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:

You'll have to fix his proportions then.

Because if he has the same body it still isn't original.

Or we could just use the human Neox he made.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Forget the Ben Meyer thing I posted. I got a better guy:

Parker Allen:

Bio: One day, when he was 15, Parker came home and saw a bunch of FBI agents there. They told Parker that his father was a spy and was killed...and that he was also an Axiem. The Axiem power was passed onto Parker and Parker, now 17 years old, works as a spy for the FBI, and goes through alot more than any other spy would.

10:

Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow

14:

Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weapon: (nearly anything, but mainly a gun)
Strength: Short-Range Combat
Weakness: Long-Range Combat

Weight: heavy

Pic:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Parkerallenidlemb7

EDIT: Better animation: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img11/669/parkerallenidleds4.gif
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:42 am

Okay, so Living Shadow is kinda unoriginal, and the shadow power is overused here, as well as swords. Sooo, would it be better if I was to switch my submission to this:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Medusael3
I would need to make a name, and a backstory, since I really haven't done anything with this character up until this point, but do you like the general idea of it?
I tried to make it in the right style, but it didn't come out as I well as I had hoped, and would definitely need some touching up.
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Male Number of posts : 61

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.trspriting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm

LivingShadow wrote:Okay, so Living Shadow is kinda unoriginal, and the shadow power is overused here, as well as swords. Sooo, would it be better if I was to switch my submission to this:
I would need to make a name, and a backstory, since I really haven't done anything with this character up until this point, but do you like the general idea of it?
I tried to make it in the right style, but it didn't come out as I well as I had hoped, and would definitely need some touching up.

Look Liv, you have got a little perspective problem here, and the arms doesn't look like real arms.
*touches up*
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Mermenda1
I edited it a little. I suck with metals, so the axe looks shitty; and the body (in general) looks abridge.

Still, this is far from Kaze's style (but it's the best I can do for now). kaze's sprites are bigger, and they have a better resolution.
Nac
Nac

Number of posts : 84

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Should I make a wiki? we could use it like Brawls dojo.
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Male Number of posts : 202

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

http://coyote12.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 pm

KAZECoyote wrote:Should I make a wiki? we could use it like Brawls dojo.

YESYESYES

But how? You'd either need referata to make one, or you'd need to hassle it out of Wikia, and they don't just hand out free wikis.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nac Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:

YESYESYES

But how? You'd either need referata to make one, or you'd need to hassle it out of Wikia, and they don't just hand out free wikis.

As a matter of fact, they do...

not only you can easily create wikias (I've created one), but you can also look up for of the new wiki's server. (I don't remember how they are called, but there are more)
Nac
Nac

Number of posts : 84

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Nac wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

YESYESYES

As a matter of fact, they do...

not only you can easily create wikias (I've created one), but you can also look up for of the new wiki's server. (I don't remember how they are called, but there are more)

Oh. Then I guess we should go get a wiki!
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Lulz I'm toolazy to update the first post. SUm1 do it for me >_<
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 am

Nac wrote:
LivingShadow wrote:Okay, so Living Shadow is kinda unoriginal, and the shadow power is overused here, as well as swords. Sooo, would it be better if I was to switch my submission to this:

Look Liv, you have got a little perspective problem here, and the arms doesn't look like real arms.
*touches up*
I edited it a little. I suck with metals, so the axe looks shitty; and the body (in general) looks abridge.

Still, this is far from Kaze's style (but it's the best I can do for now). kaze's sprites are bigger, and they have a better resolution.
Thanks for the help. Anyways, do you think I should go with this, LS, or just submit them both and see what Kaze thinks?
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 am

LivingShadow wrote:
Nac wrote:

*touches up*

Thanks for the help. Anyways, do you think I should go with this, LS, or just submit them both and see what Kaze thinks?
hold up, your snake man interests me. i'll see what I can do.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am

[GDKN] wrote:
LivingShadow wrote:
Nac wrote:

*touches up*

I hope it's a Snake man. Perhaps if the chest wasn't so wide, it'd look better.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

I hope it's a Snake man. Perhaps if the chest wasn't so wide, it'd look better.
Yesh, it is a snake man.
@GDKN: Thanks.
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by KAZECoyote Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:38 am

A male gorgon
KAZECoyote
KAZECoyote
Admin

Male Number of posts : 202

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

http://coyote12.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 am

KAZECoyote wrote:A male gorgon

Paul?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigimanman Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 am

glitch

Pros: he can go into his shadow and stuff..... most of his attacks are similar, making them easier to sprite

Cons: probably cant sprite that style without being super stiff..... (he already is anyway but....)

indeferent: idk what goes here....... he is cool? idk.....

Brief Story Description:
glitch (i will just call him this throughout, because he doesnt have a real name yet. but he wasnt always glitch.) was a video game creator in the future. he was trying to make a virtual reality fighting game. during the first few tests things were relatively normal, but around the 8 or 9th test, the power went out, and glitch was "stuck" in the game. the other people were trying to wake him up, but he wouldnt wake up. they took off his virtual reality gear, and rushed him to the hospital. the doctors couldnt do anything because the power was out. when the power came back on, they found out he was "dead". meanwhile back where they were testing the game, the screen cam back on, with glitch in the game. he could see the outside world through the screen! he started re-materializing outside of the game, inside the gear, and he noticed he looked just like his charecter. he thought that this was a dream, and a glitch like this could never happen. he went insane. he now went by glitch, and found out that he could do anything the charecter could in the game. he could shoot beams of energy out of his cannon arm, use the sword in his sword arm, turn both arms into plasma energy fists, he had super streingth, he was super fast, and he could de-materialize, and re-materialize by using his abilities to control his plasma energy.
personality after the accident: glitch went insane, and now has much less control of his body, and is more limp, and makes almost flailing movements when attacking, and he laughs nearly any time he is doing something other than breathing. his voice/laugh sounds similar to carnage from spider man's laughter. he doesnt talk at all, he thinks because in the video game, all he did during that demo was laugh. also, glitch always has a crazy face so if you look at it, its almost like he is saying, "im going to kill you, because i think it will be fun!"
glitch is not the most normal charecter in the world.
Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resiliance: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Weight: light
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 5 13

Luigimanman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next