Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by A-Punk Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:39 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:Hmm,
so this is the rpg game thing you had on your sprite topic on MG..
I believe, that I had suggested Mochran and gotten a yes, back on that topic?

Well, I should put the stats if so

out of 14___
Strength: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Agility: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Resilience: ExclamationExclamationExclamation Exclamation
Stamina: ExclamationExclamation Exclamation

Weight: Light (kinda in between light and heavy)

Hmm
Now since I have time, I should actually post those sprites/graphics of Mochran again

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Mochra15Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Mochra10Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Mochra20

^Various sprites
(disregard the shield, that's an older graphic)

I dun know if I need a backstory (plus it'd prolly go over the character count...I dont have a 3 paragraph backstory, its currently over 100 pages <.<)
Is he a Fire Emblem fan char?
A-Punk
A-Punk

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by itsameSMB Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:46 pm

He's actually from "Black Citadel", a somewhat-cliche named RPG series developed.
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Is Mochran a dude or a chick? The left looks like a dude, and the right looks like a chick. I'm confused.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:Is Mochran a dude or a chick? The left looks like a dude, and the right looks like a chick. I'm confused.
I'm certain Mochran is a guy
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Male Number of posts : 61

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.trspriting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Mochran's already in.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 am

Yeah, but KAZE never made the sprite...

and yes, he's a guy <_<

and from my extensive series (not RPG based, the RPG is based ON the story, not vise versa) Black Citadel (not cliche <_<)
KAZE accepted Mochran and Acuine but as far as I know, none of the sprites were made yet.
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

[quote="<Na>Suliboy"]Yeah, but KAZE never made the sprite...

and yes, he's a guy <_<

and from my extensive series (not RPG based, the RPG is based ON the story, not vise versa) Black Citadel (not cliche <_<)
KAZE accepted Mochran and Acuine but as far as I know, nDIdn't he make it a while ago?
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 am

~Chozo~ wrote:
Suliboy wrote:Yeah, but KAZE never made the sprite...

and yes, he's a guy <_<

KAZE accepted Mochran and Acuine but as far as I know, I dont have them
DIdn't he make it a while ago?
If he did, I never was notified of the sprites being made...
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:25 am

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:Yeah, but KAZE never made the sprite...

and yes, he's a guy <_<

*cough*
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Mochra11
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Suliboy wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
Suliboy wrote:Yeah, but KAZE never made the sprite...

and yes, he's a guy <_<

*cough*
O.o
That's good, (though why I wasn't notified, I'll never know)
Has Acuine been done, to your knowledge?
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 am

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:Yeah, but KAZE never made the sprite...

and yes, he's a guy <_<

*cough*
O.o
That's good, (though why I wasn't notified, I'll never know)
Has Acuine been done, to your knowledge?
Not yet.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:33 am

Acuine is confirmed?
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:10 am

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Chaosvii7

Note:This picture of Chaos is old, he has moved on beyond just being an unoriginal FDM picture. This is just the easiest one to access. All of his shown clothing is accurate, so just sprite to that picture.

Chaos
Name:"Chaos" Abraxas Chaosus Malifact
Race:Demon
Element:Dark
Height:6' 1''
Weight:119 lbs.
Eye Color:Red
Hair Color:Black
Skin Color:Slightly Bronzed
Unique Features(if any):Growable Wings and tail

Basic Information:
Chaos is a demon born and raised in Hell, with his father Death, and his mother, Julienna, and he was one of 6 children, as well as his brothers Lucifer and Cthulu, his sister, Beelzebub, and twins Myou and Takai.

Or so we thought. As it turns out, Chaos has been traveling the universe in alternate forms, hopping lives FOREVER.Though he has been proven to be a blood relative of Death, if we piece two and two together, it says that Chaos is almost 12.6 Billion years old, more than 8 Billion years older than Death, prompting many suspiscions. Nevertheless, that doesn't stop Chaos from living his life the way he does.

Weapons, skills, and abilities:Chaos has control over most elements, though they all appear as red and/or black colored, and all seem to be attributed to darkness. Chaos also carries lots of Kama, Small Chained Scythes, a regular length scythe, and he can channel most of his powers together to make The Zanamto, a golden katana forged and reinforced with Chaos' blood, and it does some crazy <(*_*<), even elxpoding into a large blast of blood. Chaos is also good in some physical aspects. Lastly, he can transform into one of 3 other forms.

There you go. Is that everything you need? Is this even in the right section? Stop me if I'm doing something wrong.
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lock[EE] Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:13 am

Weapon:Claws and mana
Strengths:Long reach and quick speeds.
Weaknesses: Large Recoil
Brief Backstory: Currently unknown :p
Moveset: Rapid fists, rapid kicks, mana bursts, force push, trace(extreme speed followed by ghost clones)
Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Weight:Middle
Reference: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Facade11
Lock[EE]
Lock[EE]

Male Number of posts : 77

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Chaosvii7

Note:This picture of Chaos is old, he has moved on beyond just being an unoriginal FDM picture. This is just the easiest one to access. All of his shown clothing is accurate, so just sprite to that picture.

Chaos

Basic Information:
Chaos is a demon born and raised in Hell, with his father Death, and his mother, Julienna, and he was one of 6 children, as well as his brothers Lucifer and Cthulu, his sister, Beelzebub, and twins Myou and Takai.

Or so we thought. As it turns out, Chaos has been traveling the universe in alternate forms, hopping lives FOREVER.Though he has been proven to be a blood relative of Death, if we piece two and two together, it says that Chaos is almost 12.6 Billion years old, more than 8 Billion years older than Death, prompting many suspiscions. Nevertheless, that doesn't stop Chaos from living his life the way he does.

Weapons, skills, and abilities:Chaos has control over most elements, though they all appear as red and/or black colored, and all seem to be attributed to darkness. Chaos also carries lots of Kama, Small Chained Scythes, a regular length scythe, and he can channel most of his powers together to make The Zanamto, a golden katana forged and reinforced with Chaos' blood, and it does some crazy <(*_*<), even elxpoding into a large blast of blood. Chaos is also good in some physical aspects. Lastly, he can transform into one of 3 other forms.

There you go. Is that everything you need? Is this even in the right section? Stop me if I'm doing something wrong.

You need to add stats like:
Strength:
Agility:
Resiliance:
Stamina:

The stats total is out of 14 and the max on each one is 5
Strength is damage power and knockback
Agility is Jump height and Running Speed
Resiliance is your ability to take hits before being knockedback or knocked down
Stamina decides how many times you can wall jump and how many projectiles you can deal out

Also you need a weight class. The wieghts are:
Light
Heavy
Armored
Giant

Hope that helps
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am

Righty then.

Weapon(for this game):Bracers(Gloves infused with elemental energy).
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resiliance: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Weight Class:Light

And now the updated version.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Chaosvii7

Chaos

Basic Information:

Weapon(for this game):Bracers(Gloves infused with elemental energy).

Stats:
*Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
*Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow
*Resiliance: Arrow Arrow Arrow
*Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weight Class:Light

Side:Heroes(yeah, he's one of them anti-heroes. THIS CAN CHANGE IF IT NEEDS TO.)

Fighting Style: Chaos uses his bracers to punch with heavy doses of Darkness energy, as well as scratch, which is why they resemble claws. As his health gets lower, his speed increases, allowing for more attack combos. His special attack allows him to gather all the demonic blood inside him and replicate the Inertia, a rainbow blade made of pure energy, and his speed goes to amazing amounts, in which he doesn't even have to be present onscreen to inflict damage.

There. Any more?

Last edited by Chaosvii7 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Spaghetti wrote:Ben Meyer: (bio will be posted later)

10:

Strength: Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow

14:

Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weapon: Sword
Strength: Ability to control elements/magic
Weakness: long-range attacks

Weight: light

here's a pic: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Benmeyeridlewr6
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by theyellafella Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Exclamation Villian Approaching! Exclamation

Name: DracoVirus X

Picture(I'm not the best artist): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/7587/dracovirusxhe9.png
Bio: The tenth version of Project: Draco. Created by the hacking underground in an attempt to stop The Internet and Techdragon. Programmed using data collected on dragons from various stories and stolen data from The Internet and Techdragon. Programmed to find the Data Core which keeps the Web in order and give life to digital lifeforms such as The Internet, Techdragon, and itself(DracoVirus X). DracoVirus X is a skilled strategist(sp?) and proves to be eons ahead of the past DracoViruses. Not much else is known about this mysterious threat to the Web.

Attacks: Physical attacks(tail, claws), binary "fire breath", concentrated binary spheres(think SSBB Lucario's Aura Sphere, but with the mouth), quick bursts of speed(in air)

Stats:

Agility: Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weight: Heaviest possible
theyellafella
theyellafella

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:36 pm

You aren't a very good artist are you? >_>
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:37 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:You aren't a very good artist are you? >_>

I like to consider myself an artist in terms of flash-like cartoonish drawings, but otherwise, I SUCK.

So, is Chaos in?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Uhm you're asking the wrong dude?
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosvii7 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:41 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:Uhm you're asking the wrong dude?

Damn. Aren't you a higher up or something?
Chaosvii7
Chaosvii7

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Only Kaze decides I believe.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by theyellafella Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:You aren't a very good artist are you? >_>
Nope. Never have been, never will be.
theyellafella
theyellafella

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Chris
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 4 Mycharacterge2
Weapon: Rampage Sword
Strengths: Strength
Weaknesses: Less experienced
Brief Backstory: His family left, grew up in the street and went to fight and win money betting on ever won all but one day wanted to kill him, he was a heavenly light appeared and a sword which called Rampage Swuord. After many hours achievement to beat all their enemies, fight day and night until you achieve your goal. One day it attacked a jaguar face and put a robot in its left hand side of the face, everyone thinks that is half human and half robot. Currently has no place to live and spend the whole year by migrating
Fighting Style:
In normal atacks he use punchs and legs, in their special attacks he use his sword, in final attack he concentrated all his strength in his mind and becomes invensible
Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow ArrowArrow
Agility: ArrowArrow
Resiliance: Arrow Arrow ArrowArrow
Stamina: Arrow ArrowArrow
Weight: Heavy

Zorry for my bad english, I use a traductor

Last edited by Cristian on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Cristian

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next