Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by ~Chozo~ Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Chozo
Pros:
Milado I doubt you'll find one of these in a game.
Variety of attacks to choose from
A female character.
My happiness.
She uses art/art materials as a weapon. Paintbrush, One of those poster tubes, origami as a weapon. And can also do some nasty kicks.
Her colors match lulz

Cons:
An extra character to sprite. (I'lltry your style first though I guess?)
She fights with several art related supplies so it requires spriting lots of things.

Indifferent:
Ok sicne she fights with multiple weapons her brush pulled out of hammerrspace. Though to avoid that we could restrict her to fighting with the tube on her back. And some oragami. She's designed to be a character who is quick slow AND fast. Balanced in all three areas. Her projectiles do little damage and stun but accomplish their job and her kicks take a medium amount of time to do and do medium damage. The tube strikes are lagger and more powerful. but not really laggy a bit more powerful than the kicks. And the brush strokes are the laggiest but have large knockback and power and prett ylong range but the start up time and end lag make them a bit unbearable. A nice all around character thats good for beginners and is stillgood for more experianced players with more skills.
Brief Story Description:
Chozo is 17 and took taekwando(sp?) for 4 years when she was 12.. She is attending highschool and is always doodling in class. One day she is sent to the principal's office for being caught her 234th time doodling and is assigned detention. They make sure to take away her drawing utensils so the can be left with nothing to do, but seeing as she still has paper she folds into and makes origami things. When she throws a paper crane out the window while the detention teacher is distracted she notices it falls into a hole she doesn't recall being there before. She asks teh teacher to leave to go to the bathroom sayings its an emergency but she says no. So she claims it's her time of month in order to leave the room. She goes outside to the hole to find her crane and what seems to be a strap to an art tube. It has her name on it but she doesn't recall owning it. She takes it and wears it. She returns to detention the teacher to dumb to notice the strap. When CHozo is home she notices her crane moving. And realizes that after wearing the strap her drawings and origami and come to life. Basically from here "coincidences" happen in which she needs to use her power to stay alive/and help other people. SHe learns of someone else with a sash who is finding and drawing evil paintings to harm innocent people. She seeks to stop him.

Fighting with a giant paintbrush is just a bonus.

And yeah and stuff. I drew her enemy today actually.
Some WIP stuff you said I needed a sprite and I colored in teh picture with only basically colors. Both have poor/no shading. I can't sprite hands and the ones I dew were crap anyway so I didn't trace em. Not good at spriting feet either. Here's the original pic. ITs a bit more detailed.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Chozo10
https://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/kenfireball/?action=view&current=001-3.jpg

Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow .5
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow .5
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weight: heavy
Weapon(s): Giant Paint brush, origami <(*_*<), and an poster tube thingy.

Last edited by ~Chozo~ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:09 pm

She's hawt.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:She's hawt.
Dun be fapping to her at night >=[
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:She's hawt.
Dun be fapping to her at night >=[
Too late. Embarassed
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Punk Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Her boobs are too high in the tracing.
A-Punk
A-Punk

Male Number of posts : 199

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Porks n Beanz wrote:Her boobs are too high in the tracing.
*is too lazy to fix* Its probably wrong in the actual pic too. But if she is accepeted Kaze can take note of that when spriting her? =0.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Punk Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:
Porks n Beanz wrote:Her boobs are too high in the tracing.
*is too lazy to fix* Its probably wrong in the actual pic too. But if she is accepeted Kaze can take note of that when spriting her? =0.
Yes. He fixes all the characters to fit in the game.
A-Punk
A-Punk

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:39 pm

King Nergal

Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resiliance: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Punk Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:King Nergal

You gotta add a picture for those who don't know. Unless you did already. Weight.
A-Punk
A-Punk

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Porks n Beanz wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:King Nergal

You gotta add a picture for those who don't know. Unless you did already. Weight.
Good point
Weight: Armored

Cape

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 IntroStance-1

No Cape

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Intro3
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingShadow Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Chozo, maybe you should put these on the first page, so Kaze can just come and edit your post with the status for each character (Eg. "Accepted", "Undecided", "Denied")
LivingShadow
LivingShadow

Male Number of posts : 61

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.trspriting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Done. I only but people with full bios and a pic in the first post though.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Lfmao, Nergal doesn't have a bio. But his bio is connected to Korah's, so I didn't really thing it was necessary.
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 pm

ITs also jsut because i"m lazy lmao.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by theyellafella Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:53 pm

K. I edited my post(page 3) with more info for the first page.
theyellafella
theyellafella

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by itsameSMB Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Porks n Beanz wrote:Jak (bio will be added later):

10:

Strength: Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Dun rip-off Sam E.'s stats ;_;
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Punk Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 pm

itsameSMB wrote:
Porks n Beanz wrote:Jak (bio will be added later):

10:

Strength: Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Dun rip-off Sam E.'s stats ;_;
I didn't know. >.>
A-Punk
A-Punk

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Come on guys, lets not rip off Sam E.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriko Hemming Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm still a little unsure about the stats but

Eriko Hemming
14-point scale
Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weight: Light

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 First

My story untill I write more into depth

An unknown crew of men and woman invade Eriko’s home but agree to spare the life of the village by taking her prisoner. As a point of interest and order from the captain they keep the half wolf girl alive and let her reside with the rest of the rare “specimens” of different worlds upon their airship.

Last edited by Eriko Hemming on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by itsameSMB Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Eriko Hemming wrote:I'm still a little unsure about the stats but

Eriko Hemming
14-point scale

( I'll add some other things when I get on the computer with my stuff)
;_;

It probably isn't so much people are copying his stats so much as it is I said them first. Oh well...

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Sameattemptau7
Help please.

Last edited by itsameSMB on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 pm

itsameSMB wrote:
Eriko Hemming wrote:I'm still a little unsure about the stats but

Eriko Hemming
14-point scale

( I'll add some other things when I get on the computer with my stuff)
;_;

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Sameattemptau7
Help please.
Hang on Itsame.
i\since KAZE's not on, I'll attempt something..
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Itoyawi3

Itoya Taname

Pros:
quick character with high defense
rapid hitter for high combos
unique weapon(?)

Cons:
Not the most powerful attacks
may be cheap cause of his power(will explain later)

Backstory:
Itoya is a 17 year old high school kid who is extremely laid back. He's pretty antisocial around people except for the one's he knows really well. He has a special power that he discovered one day. This power was a blue aura that acts like an automatic shield(think garra from naruto if you can). The only problem is after taking many hits, the shield can break and will have to recharge for a while. One day a bunch of people were attacking his city and those people were some strange beings. Itoya ran in and used his special power to defeat these beings. These strange beings kept on coming and one day while fighting one, he heard one say "must destroy the ones with the powers!". Itoya realized that they were after him! He decided to craft a weapon, a thin blade that comes about 6 cm from his hand that retracts into some black wristbands, to go search for other people with these "powers" and form a team to get rid of these beings.

Stats:(out of 14) Edit:Changed stats so they would be different from the internets
Resiliance: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow

Fighting Style:
Itoya mostly stabs with his blades but he also kicks every so often. He has a special move where he constantly jabs at the enemies but at the same time, makes his blades go in and out. This makes it so every 1 jab, it equals 3 hits.

Last edited by Organix on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 pm

HI tsuna.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Organix Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 am

~Chozo~ wrote:HI tsuna.

KHR FTW!!!!!!!11!!!!1

Yes I know he's a Hyper Dying Will Tsuna edit but I suck BALLS at spriting

On Topic: I visulized my character being friends with yours for some reason
Organix
Organix

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Suliboy wrote:Hmm,
so this is the rpg game thing you had on your sprite topic on MG..
I believe, that I had suggested Mochran and gotten a yes, back on that topic?

Well, I should put the stats if so

out of 14___
Strength: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Agility: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Resilience: ExclamationExclamationExclamation Exclamation
Stamina: ExclamationExclamation Exclamation

Weight: Light (kinda in between light and heavy)

Hmm
Now since I have time, I should actually post those sprites/graphics of Mochran again

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Mochra15Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Mochra10Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 3 Mochra20

^Various sprites
(disregard the shield, that's an older graphic)

I dun know if I need a backstory (plus it'd prolly go over the character count...I dont have a 3 paragraph backstory, its currently over 100 pages <.<)
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next