Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Nac wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:hand to hand combat would be even better.

and I'm not talkingf about Hand to hand with majic or super powers, I'm talking straight hand to hand fighters.

Tell me ONE game with only Hand to hand (with no magic, superpowers, or any <(*_*<)) that was funny and I'll give a candy and a new whip.

Viruta Fighter.
Pwnt
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by thedobaga Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:34 am

Kirbyfan42 wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:Why does everyone have to be a swordsman?
Not even half the confirmed people are swordsman...
But more half of the suggested have been.
None of my three are swordsman, unless you count a spatula...

But I agree, I've only been here a short time and I've already seen tons of swordsman suggested...

BTW, I'll be redoing the submission forms for Joe, Diamond, and Goggle & Poxy (Duo Characters?) soon, and I might as well, if viillians are needed, throw in Billy Cocina for Joe. However, Diamond himself is a villain in a lot of ways. Maybe submit Cylindra as well, but I'm not sure what category she'd fit under, hero or villain...
thedobaga
thedobaga

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 am

Well, isn't Diamond evil? He could be good if made right.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue800/800Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Kirbyfan42 wrote:Well, isn't Diamond evil? He could be good if made right.
Well, he's not really "evil" persay, he just hates the human race and everything about it, so he goes out of his way to kill humans. It's only evil in some points of views, but to the point of view of a machine in his world he's a magnificent hero. So I guess Diamond would be classified as a villian, eh?

Cylindra on the other hand, couldn't care less whether the human race lives or dies, so she's not gonna go out of her way to kill humans. The only reason she brought back Diamond in his new body was because she was simply bored and wanted another challenge, seeing as her only challenge in life was to destroy Diamond in his first body. So she could TECHNICALLY be counted as a hero, but, I dunno...
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:51 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:Well, isn't Diamond evil? He could be good if made right.
Well, he's not really "evil" persay, he just hates the human race and everything about it, so he goes out of his way to kill humans. It's only evil in some points of views, but to the point of view of a machine in his world he's a magnificent hero. So I guess Diamond would be classified as a villian, eh?

Cylindra on the other hand, couldn't care less whether the human race lives or dies, so she's not gonna go out of her way to kill humans. The only reason she brought back Diamond in his new body was because she was simply bored and wanted another challenge, seeing as her only challenge in life was to destroy Diamond in his first body. So she could TECHNICALLY be counted as a hero, but, I dunno...

Sounds like Dhaos to me. :P
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue500/500Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Who? Neutral
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Play more tales of games bro.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 pm

thedobaga wrote:Who? Neutral
He's from "Tales of Phantasia", if you wish to play it, and know japanese, play the super Famicon, or PSX version, DON'T play the GBA version, it sucks, okay, the GBA version is a VERY good game, but not as good as the other versions.
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue500/500Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:54 pm

I finished the Gridel City rivals, Joe Ramen and Billy Cocina. I still have the robots (Diamond And Cylindra) and the ghost duo (Goggle & Poxy) then I'm done filling out submissions..

Please tell me whatever I can do to get all of them in this game, if possible...

Joe Ramen
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Joe
Pros: Very Unique Type Of Character, Has Potential To Have An Advanced Playstyle, Balanced Character With Strength And Range, Could Make A Nice Joke Character
Cons: Wouldn't Be Very Fast, Some Moves Would Have A Large Bit Of Lag On Them, Could Have A Hard Time Trying To Combo Some Characters
Alliance: Hero
Weapons: He Doesn't Have Any Weapons, Persay, But Fights With The Helps Of Multiple Foods And Cooking Tools At His Disposal.
Fighting Style: His Fighting Style Mixes That Of A Ranged And Melee Fighter, Using Things Like Rolling Pins And His Trusty Spatula For Melee Attacks, And Throwing Noodles Out Of A Wok Or Tossing The Almighty Meat Patty To Throw A Ranged Spin On Things.
Attire: Joe Is A Simple Dresser, Always Appearing In His Fancy Green Button-Up Shirt And Plain Jeans. He Wears Black Leather Shoes And Is Never Without His Trusty Hat. His Apron Is Always Wrinkled And Has The World EAT Written Vertically. He's Also Never Seen Without His Sunglasses.
Home Stage: The People Of Gridel City Are Represented By Their Lovely And Large "Flambe Colosseum."

Strength: ***
Agility: **
Resiliance: ****
Stamina: *****
Weight: Relatively Light

Mini-Special: A Giant Pot Falls From The Sky, And Joe Tips It, Firing Out Different Types Of Food At His Opponent
Special Assists:
- Melissa Appears To Throw Boiling Hot Water On Joe's Opponent
- Rich Appears To Trip Joe's Opponent
- Bingo Appears And Throws A Pile Of Dirty Dishes At Joe's Opponent

Backstory: Welcome to Gridel City, home of the greatest chefs in the world! In this city there's no football stadium, no basketball court, no highschool sports. Instead, Gridel City's greatest entertainment is the heated Chef Battles that take place in their beloved Flambe Colosseum. These battles draw chefs from all over the world, and it is here that Joe Ramen is considered King Of The Kitchen. He arrived five years ago, setting up a small, abandoned building into his restaraunt aptly named Joe's. Using his apparantly natural skill, he dozed through the competition in the Colosseum, taking down the last king in what people called the most epic cooking battle of all time! He now defends his title with great skill, managing Joe's at the same time with the help of his easily angered neice Melissa, his mischeivous brother Rich, and his quiet assistant Bingo. All seemed to be going well, until a cook named Billy Cocina appeared out of the blue and crushed all compitition in his way, leading straight for Joe. The two are now bitter rivals, at eachothers throats constantly, and the Colosseum is now filled with their furious matches. In the end, who will be win and be claimed the final King Of The Kitchen?

Billy Cocina
(No Sprite Or Drawing Currently, I'll Try And Do A Bad Drawing Of Him Tomorrow, But No Way I Can Sprite Him...)
Pros: Heavy Character With Great Stamina, Very Powerful, Potential To Be A Great Melee Character, Villian Contrast To Joe
Cons: Not Very Fast At All, Doesn't Do Well Far Away From Opponent
Alliance: Villian
Weapons: Billy Is Technically A Butcher By Trade, So He Uses A Lot Of Bladed Tools To Assist Him, Also Pulling Out The Occasional Slab Of Meat To Attack With. He Also Uses His Fists A Lot
Fighting Style: Very Close Ranged Fighting Style, Built Around Physically Beating The Crap Out Of His Opponents While Carving Them Up Like A Christmas Ham
Attire: Large, Plaid Lumberjack Shirt With Normal Jeans And Hiking Boots. Also Wears An Apron That Is Pretty Much Always Bloodstained. He Has A Beard And Mustache Barely Extending From His Face, Like Most Lumberjacks. Prefers A Hairnet With His Long Hair To A Chef's Hat Like Joe's.
Home Stage: Same As Joe, In Flambe Colosseum.

Strength: *****
Agility: *
Resiliance: ***
Stamina: *****
Weight: Heavy

Mini-Special: Pulls A Cow Out Of The Air, Swings It Around And Throws It A Random Direction
Special Assists:
- Old Uncle Henry Appears And Whacks Billy's Opponents With His Cane

Backstory: Deep from the forests of Canada, even though his dad is Spanish, Billy Cocina was hailed as the greatest cook and butched in his small Canadian town. For this reason, he travelled the country in search for a challenge, and he found a lot, then he didn't hesitate to crush them into a pulp with his skill. It was through these many challenges that he heard of Gridel City and the great Joe Ramen. Billy knew for a fact that he could beat Joe, and therefore left Canada for Gridel City. It was there that he quickly set up his new restaraunt called Lumberjack Taste, and forced his way into Flambe Colosseum, crushing his competition the same way he has crushed ones earlier. Now, he prides himself as Joe's greatest rival, and spends most of his days either running his restaraunt, watching over his Old Uncle Henry, or challenging Joe to challenge after challenge.

Last edited by thedobaga on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lock[EE] Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 am

So how do you think about my guy?
Lock[EE]
Lock[EE]

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eikun Godafroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 am

Name: Eikun Godafroy.
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Egeutopianidle

Stats:(out of 14)
Strength: O O O
Agility: O O O O
Resiliance: O O O
Stamina: O O O O

Weight: Light.

Backstory: Eikun Godafroy grew with his grandfather, because his parents died soon after his appearance on Vox. They died of a civil war between the two cities of Dark Forest and White Desert. He trained his blade skill with his grandfather. At the age of 7, he could weild a sword with skill and agility, whilst being elegant. He then experimented his weaponskill in the most reknowned weapon dojo, situated in the city of the Firespice Strands. He quickly became one of the most skilled swordsmen on the island situated on his homeplanet, Vox. At the age of 15, he got recruited into the army, making him meet Akaku Senkaz, his present best friend, and recently awarded as the best inventor on Vox. He also met Abir Tiggra and her adoptive sister, Vodka Tiggra.
At the end of his military training, he joined Akaku as his bodyguard, because Akaku was suspected to have tested his experiments on other dots.

Pros: Eikun Godafroy has a long reach for his attacks, and has a fairly large hitbox. He also has a decent collection of attacks, such as the Kashtarô line combos.

Cons: Eikun Godafroy needs to have all his attacks at his disposal to be used correctly. He cannot do proper damage if all his set of attacks isn't used.

So?
Eikun Godafroy
Eikun Godafroy

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Taradien Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:58 am

Name: Snow Taradien

Pros: A speedy character with relatively high strength, his blade is incredibly strong and with his natural control over the cold projectiles and ice based attacks are plenty.

Cons: His defence is so lacking that it only takes about three strong hits to take him out, also he is weak to fire type techniques, and projectiles.

Fighting Style and Weapon: Snow wields a sword known as Zha’arricia. His fighting style is aggressive and serves only the purpose to eliminate the opponent as fast as possible. Swift and killing blade strokes are his main form of attack.

Brief Story: Snow hails from the world of Terra. During the Neodammeranian/Angelis war an event occurred involving a strange stone that opened a nexus between his world and a large rift system that opened to other worlds. However it is unstable, so only a wielder of a Remikian blade can pass through as it will protect it’s wielder from the strains of time.
As such it is important to know... This Snow does not personally know Korah, he knows of him however.
This Snow is also much MUCH more powerful.

Sprites of Character: http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/snow-s-gallery-of-raeptacular-sprites-t17.htm

Strength: IIII
Agility: III
Resilience:
Stamina: III

Weight: Light
Snow Taradien
Snow Taradien

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Korah Hyoutetsu Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 pm

*Hopes for Snow*
Korah Hyoutetsu
Korah Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 287

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Can someone put all their character suggestions in one post. Only the non accepted ones please. And then I'll update the first post. I'm asking for you guys to repost fyi.
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:12 pm

No reposting,
Chozo, dun be lazy.

or else I'll delete them all.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Taradien Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm

What about me?
Snow Taradien
Snow Taradien

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:What about me?
Snow should be non-playable.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue800/800Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:No reposting,
Chozo, dun be lazy.

gtfo
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:No reposting,
Chozo, dun be lazy.

gtfo
No U.
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Taradien Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 pm

By the way, I forgot to add Snow's Villain character to the BG.

Aerch, the fire lord, is his villain.
Snow Taradien
Snow Taradien

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Eh. Ken could kick his ass
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:08 pm

More detail into Parker Allen

Name: Parker Allen
Race: Axiem (Human with a few enhanced physical abilities and a few other abilities)
Element: Nothing, really…
Height: 5’ 9"
Weight: 96 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Skin Color: Peach
Unique Features(if any): Wear’s a black jacket with a thin, white line going down each sleeve. There’s another white line going down each of the jacket’s sides, but its much thicker. The jacket has a collar that covers his neck. He also has a sign on his jacket’s chest that has a line on the left, the right, the top and the bottom and inside it all is a box. That sign is in a white square that has been sewn into the jacket. He has blue jeans and black, basketball shoes.
Weapons, skills, and abilities: Weapons: nearly anything (An ability and Axiem can have). Skills: Very agile and strong. He can jump high. Abilities: Parker can use the energy from light to create an object. The mass and complexity of the object he makes depends on the amount of light there is.
Personality: Confidant, likes an even match (the same amount of enemies as allies),
Bio: When Parker Allen was 15 years old, he came home to see FBI agents surrounding his house. An FBI agent named Jack Farlen took him into Parker’s house to tell him what was happening. Jack told him that his father was an Axiem. An Axiem is a human with enhanced strength, agility and the height of a jump. They can also use the energy from light to create objects. The more light, the larger and more complex it can be. Every Axiem also has a distinct ability that contrasts them from the rest. The agent also explained that his father was a spy for the FBI, but was killed by someone. Parker also learns that since his father is dead, the power of an Axiem has to be passed on. And it goes to Parker. The FBI takes Parker to train him as a spy by force, because, in their oppinion, Axiems are goverment property. Parker trains for 2 years, and at age 17, Parker begins be sent on the most advanced missions.

Pic:(ignore the fact it says Nick Allen at the top. I renamed him Parker Allen. The reasoning of renaming is something I don't want to explain right now)Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Nickallenpicxk8 Use the Unique Features thing to get the colors and such.
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziku Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 pm

My turn I guess....

Name-Ivan Harlen
Side- Allies
Age- 20
Gender-Male
Race- God Child (deity like sub-human) and human hybrid
Height- Five foot eleven
Weight- One hundred eighty pounds
Eye Color- Depending on his emotions, shifts from ocean blue to dark blue
Hair- Dirty blonde
Clothing- Ripped up green vest, black sleevless undershirt, torn up black headband with blue gem in the center, fadded black pants and brown boots
Weapon of Choice- Sword passed from his father
Abilities- Ivan is capable of manipulating spiritual energy (his life force) into waves, beams, and explosions (via his left hand only) and can channel it through his body and into his sword. Because of this, his sword shines the color of his spiritual energy, which match his eyes, depending on what they are
Personality- Ivan is very serious in most matters, and generally perfers reasoning to actual battle, as he detests the sight of death. After the teachings of a distant reletive, Ivan holds no shown will for personal gain or revenge out from his fighting, only doing so for the sake of the people and things he loves. Generally remains cool in situations of danger, but erupts when his loved ones are threatened. If the tranquility of his soul it broken by causing him to feel hate, he will fall into a frenzy, making him more feirce, but weaker
Bio- Ivan is prince of the kingdom Lanera. At his and his twin sister's birth, the power of an ancient artifact was sealed within his soul. His sister and mother were later kidnapped by the power hungry man out to obtain the gem's power, his uncle, the God Child Cyrus. Cyrus killed his mother and tortured his sister for years regarding how to obtain the power, and Ivan sought to kill him for it. When his and his best friend (and cousin) Katana's powers proved usless, another distant reletive offered to teach him about "Purity" the state which gives him the spiritual energy powers he posesses in exchange for maintaining tranquility in his soul Ivan's goal is to defeat Cyrus and free Lanera from his clutches.
Picture- Currently none, I will draw one when I can....

I will be submitting Katana's later.... Bear in mind if Ivan OR Katana is rejected, I won't let the other be used, they are always to be together

Ziku

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm

DO you have a pic of some sort?
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziku Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:DO you have a pic of some sort?
Lots of drawings.... All at home >.<
Here, if nothing else, I ripped him up and enlarged him;
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 13 Ivang

Ziku

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next