Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

+29
Eikun Godafroy
Shounic
thedobaga
Kirbyfan42
halfangelfreak
kosheh
TerminX
Luigimanman
Blaze [KF]
Cristian
Lock[EE]
Chaosvii7
Organix
Eriko Hemming
Spaghetti
crazystuntdouble
theyellafella
Nini
Deus Ex Angelo
Nac
Suliboy
itsameSMB
Korah Hyoutetsu
[GDKN]
A-Punk
KAZECoyote
LivingShadow
Deciton_Reven
~Chozo~
33 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by ~Chozo~ Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Alright cool. Didn't you also have an avi of him before?
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty Re: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions

Post by Ziku Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:Alright cool. Didn't you also have an avi of him before?
It was of him when he was younger. Those three years are a big difference in my series

Ziku

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 am

Seeing as there will soon be a new Axis poll, I figured I might as well write a new, more detailed, Diamond submission.

CHARACTER STATS
CHARACTER NAME: 56I Model "Diamond 2.0"
SHORT NAME: Diamond
CHARACTER ABILITIES: Diamond is built with several weapons and tools, including a chain gun, mini-rocket launcher, rockets on the back of his back and hands, and a tool that can drain energy from nearly any source, whether it be nuclear energy or even calories. He is the closest thing in his world to the perfect tool of war, which is exactly what he doesn't want to be.

EUTOPIA STATS
ALLIANCE: Axis
PROS: Non-Anthro character, heavily ranged fighting style, able to take more hits than most others
CONS: Not too useful in close corners, could have a limit on dashing, potential to be rather slow, lag between most attacks
FIGHTING STYLE: Heavily based around keeping distance from your opponent, with most of his moveset revolving around rocket propelled punches, mini-rockets, lasers, and guns. Very few of his moves could be very useful up close
STRENGTH: ***
AGILITY: *
RESILIANCE: *****
STAMINA: *****
WEIGHT: Heavy

BACKSTORY
In the year 2017, it is considered the year that the greatest major advancements in tools of war are made. It is in this year that Diamond Robotics opens their doors with their first creation: 52I Model "Diamond". A rather large and bulky model, Diamond was built with a simple diamond shaped design made of a new bulletproof metal. His hands were built as two stretched spheres with multiple weapons built in, and new advancements in magnetic technology were used to keep his hands suspended in the air away from his body.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Diamonstill

However, when this model was tested it was found to contain multiple bugs and problems with design. For instance, when it tried to grab things with its clamp-like "hands", it tended to close the clamps too hard and crush whatever it was trying to pick up. Also, when a gun was pointed at it, whether it be friend or foe, this model acted defensively and attacked the one holding the weapon. He also did not have speech capabilites. These problems were too much to let the model see a battlefield, but not enough, in their opinion, to deactivate him. They held it in a holding room, attached to a power station that kept it active at all times. For three years, it was kept in that room under careful observation and study. Until the little personality it had the ability to develop couldn't take it any more. In 2020, 52I broke out of its room and out of the research facility, officially claiming itself to be a him and not an it. He did no damage, and only wanted to see the world outside his walls.

However, his creators did not see it that way, and decided to use this scenario as a chance to test the first creation in their new 56I line of prototypes in the field. This was a robot that had already developed a personality of becoming easily bored and claimed itself a her, 56I Model "Cylindra." Cylindra successfully hunted Diamond down in a matter of three days, and a large conflict broke out between the two. Cylindra won pretty easily, as Diamond was rather primitive compared to her, and his body was destroyed beyond repair. However, Cylindra rather enjoyed the challenge and wished to be able to repeat it some day, so she quickly and wirelessly hacked Diamond's CPU, copying his memory files for later use seconds before dealing the finishing blast.

One year later, in the year 2021, Diamond Robotics has finally recovered from the Diamond fiasco with their finished 56I line. One model in this line is a creation based off of Diamond, with multiple improvements, including fingers, a smaller form, more weapons, an energy absorbing tool, speech capabilities, and new weapons making use of new laser technology. This model is named 56I Model "Diamond 2.0" and is considered the closest thing in the world to the perfect tool of war, even surpassing its siblings, one of which is Cylindra herself.

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Diamond

Cylindra, who'd become increasingly bored over the past year, had realized that this was her chance of getting Diamond back, and gaining a challenge to slay her boredom. So, when they prepared to transfer programming over to the new model, Cylindra secretly hacked the old Diamond's memory files into the programs being transferred over. The 52I model of Diamond woke up in a new 56I model body, with the ability to develop a personality depending on it's first few days of activation. Diamond, however, now had nearly a week of activation beforehand due to Cylindra's hacking, and immediately developed his personality: A personality that included a deep hatred of human beings.

Immediately, he broke loose and killed the two developers transferring the programming. Before he could take his killing any further, Cylindra headed him off and explained her actions. She talked him out of killing any more within the facility, and both broke out of the building. When asked why she had done it, Cylindra explained that she was simply bored and wanted a challenge. She also explained that she didn't want that challenge in the form of Diamond himself, but alongside him instead. Days later, just like Cylindra predicted, Diamond Robotics set loose the rest of the finished 56I line: 56I Model "Wedgren", 56I Model "Bouldar", and 56I Model "Blaedre." All three hunted the two others down for multiple weeks, weeks which included multiple short and violent encounters and Diamond ransacking five cities. In the end, however, Diamond and Cylindra were cornered in a warehouse somewhere in Arizona. This is where the final battle took place, where Cylindra was destroyed and Diamond, calculating his chances of survival, self-destructed, destroying the other three 56I models and the warehouse along with him.

(I'm not sure if you wanted the whole thing, up to his destruction, but I gave it to you anyway. And, as an added bonus, Gadouken sprited Diamond in his style probably about a year or so ago...)

Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Diamondin1
thedobaga
thedobaga

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaghetti Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Seems okay...

Spaghetti wrote:
Spaghetti wrote:Ben Meyer: (bio will be posted later)

10:

Strength: Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow

14:

Strength: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Agility: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Resilience: Arrow Arrow Arrow
Stamina: Arrow Arrow Arrow

Weapon: Sword
Strength: Ability to control elements/magic
Weakness: long-range attacks

Weight: light

here's a pic: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Benmeyeridlewr6
remember this dude? Well, I think he'll fit Eutopia better than Parker Allen. Plus I'm more familiar with him than Parker. So let's pretend Parker never happened. Okay?

Also, here's some stuff for him:

Name: Benjamin Meyer
Race: Human/wolf/devil
Element: *can control all elements, but uses fire and ice more often*
Height: 5’ 4"
Weight: 96 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Skin Color: Peach
Unique Features(if any): Wears a lavender, leather jacket over a dirty, white shirt (these clothes were worn by a great hero in the past.) Has navy-blue jeans and white tennis shoes. (wolf form) Brown fur.
Weapons, skills, and abilities: Weapons: Sword. It has a blue hilt, except for the red grip. A lapis lazuli gem is in between the quillian, the and the grip. (wolf form) teeth Skills: Very agile and strong. He can jump high. Abilities: Ben has the ability to use the elements to his own purpose. He also can uses a limited amount of magic. He can also use his his ring "Hulf" (pronounced "Hoolf") If Ben is overcome by a great amount of anger, he transforms into a devil like beast. In this form, he is at the best he can be when it comes to fighting. He shows no mercy but to his allies, even if they are innocent people in his way. Though Ben is good at controlling his anger, its hard for him when a close ally is injured seriously. He tries his best to stay away from this form, but sometimes he lets it overcome him if he knows if he doesn’t, he’ll die. You’re close to doomed when he’s in this form.
Personality: Determined, thinks doing something will usually be a breeze, confident, gets angry if hurt enough
Bio: One night, Ben finds a ring named Hulf that can change him into a wolf. He is opened to a world of dark magic that can overcome something and can turn it into a beast. Ben one, and what the magic overtook was a blade. It ended up it was controlled by a god named Dukor. Then his friend, Keaton, gets taken over by this dark magic. Ben gets the stuff off him, but Keaton's memory has been taken away and Ben goes back in time (through the sword) to heal him. They take him to a shaman, can't heal him, gets a potion that's in an evil forest, heals Keaton and stuff happens. Then some evil dude comes in and Ben tries to stop him. He fails, next time he goes, he brings Keaton and finds out he has a power that upgrades all his physical abilities. (I'll end there to not give the rest of the story away)
There’s also detailed chapters that go along with the book: http://ssf2expansion.yforum.biz/chat-topic-f34/ben-meyer-s-backstory-chapter-3-update-on-pg-2-t1893.htm Chapter 2 and 3 are on pg 2
Pic: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Benmeyeridlewr6
Spaghetti
Spaghetti

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Actions:

http://www.yourfaceismadeofcarbondioxide.com/suicide.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 pm

May you be so kind as to add me to the game?

Name: Dark Fire
Race: Infernight (A person with Dark and Fire abilities)
Element: Darkness, Fire
Height: 5’ 7"
Weight: 114 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black, with a Red Stripe (Also, It should NOT be a fro, he should have long hair instead, I messed up the hair so it looked like a fro. The hair should also cover his Left eye)
Unique Features(if any): Wears a Black Robe and carries around two swords. He always has hair covering his Left eye, and he wears Black and White Skater Shoes, with Dark Blue Jeans underneath.
Weapons: 2 Swords, the first being similar to a Buster Sword, the other being smaller and designed differently. Also, he has the ability to copy weapons.
Skills: He is very quick on his feet, being able to dodge most fast attacks without breaking a sweat, and he is also very powerful.
Abilities: He has the ability to copy any weapon he grabs and changing the colors of the copy, at the same time producing a sword similar to the design of the copied weapon, but rarely doing so. He can also create portals of darkness and use other abilities related to the Dark and Fire Elements.
Personality: Calm, cool, not one to talk much, somewhat anti-social
Bio: Dark Fire was born in a Infernight City. He was special though, being the one predicted to abandon the Infernight City to become the most powerful warrior in all the land, eventuslly coming back to rule the Infernight City. Dark Fire left his city at the age of 8, training his abilities to the best of their potential. He was able to master his Weapon Copying ability, and he fought a legendary warrior, copying his sword, and also producing a sword with a similar design to match it. He decided to use the sword ever since, and he wanders the world, awaiting the next challenge...

Picture:Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Dark_f10
Use this as the Base of your sprite, and make his arms go into his sleeves, I didn't edit it so his ams went into his sleeves. Just put the Larger sword in his Right hand, and the Smaller one in the Left...

Also, just a suggestion, Dark Fire, isn't evil, so you may want to either put him as Unlockable or just as a Hero
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsameSMB Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm

I swear to God, I'll pistol-whip the next person who says dark, fire, or sword in their character's description.
itsameSMB
itsameSMB

Male Number of posts : 128

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Then I have a feeling that my character has no chance, will it...
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Dark Fire wrote:Then I have a feeling that my character has no chance, will it...
Nope...
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:38 pm

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Dark Fire wrote:Then I have a feeling that my character has no chance, will it...
Nope...
Then I give up.
I feel like a failure, nothing of mine is ever good...
So now for the on topic part:
Crap, I thought it wouldn't get accepted
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 pm

itsameSMB wrote:I swear to God, I'll pistol-whip the next person who says dark, fire, or sword in their character's description.
Too many people trying to look badass by overusing what's usually considered badass.

I agree, creativity shouldn't be that hard to just find a LITTLE of...

Dark Fire wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Nope...
Then I give up.
Aw, don't give us that "Everything I do is a failure" emo crap. You're not getting sympathy from anybody here.
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by <Na>Suliboy Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Dark Fire wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Nope...
Then I give up.
Aw, don't give us that "Everything I do is a failure" emo crap. You're not getting sympathy from anybody here.
Now I want to play FERD again for the ikelulz.
Also, instead of giving up, DF, try and think of something a little more creative, there are thousands of concepts that are not totally cliche.
<Na>Suliboy
<Na>Suliboy

Male Number of posts : 37

http://blackcitadelforums.5forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 am

Suliboy wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Dark Fire wrote:
Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
Nope...
Then I give up.
Now I want to play FERD again for the ikelulz.
Also, instead of giving up, DF, try and think of something a little more creative, there are thousands of concepts that are not totally cliche.
I agree, when somebody says something of yours sucks, make something better. That's the best way to get back at them.
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GDKN] Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 am

I think he should give up. There is no way he could make it good.
[GDKN]
[GDKN]

Male Number of posts : 169

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)
Actions:

http://gdkn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Ex Angelo Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

[GDKN] wrote:I think he should give up. There is no way he could make it good.
Well.....
Deus Ex Angelo
Deus Ex Angelo

Number of posts : 302

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Trust me, I'm not giving up.
I just redid Dark Fire, and renamed him Austin
EDIT: Here you go, Renewed, Redesigned, and Remastered

Name: Austin
Race: Sub-Midnalo (A person born from the Midnalo Clan with added powers)
Element: Pure Element Energy (PEE)
Hair Color: Black, with a Red Stripe (Also, It should NOT be a fro, he should have long hair instead, I messed up the hair so it looked like a fro. The hair should also cover his Left eye)
Unique Features(if any): Wears a Black Robe and carries around two swords. He always has hair covering his Left eye, and he wears Black and White Skater Shoes, with Dark Blue Jeans underneath.
Weapons: Austin carries the 2 Blades of Infernight, Midnight and New Moon. Midnight is the larger blade, while New Moon is the smaller one.
Skills: He is very quick on his feet, being able to dodge most fast attacks without breaking a sweat, and he is also very powerful.
Abilities: He can create portals of darkness and he can control the Pure energy of the Elements, such as Pure Darkness.
Personality: Calm, cool, not one to talk much, somewhat anti-social
Bio: Austin was born into the Midnalo Clan. When he was born, he was more poweful than most of the other Midnalo people in his city. The people then knew that he was meant to train throughout the world, becoming the most powerful Midnalo Clan Member in History. He left his city at the age of 7, and trained in the harsh wilderness on his own for 3 years. When he was 10, he decided to search for the Infernight Blades, the most powerful blades known to the Midnalo People. He found them quick, and he trained the other 3 years to master his techniques. He now awaits his arrival to Eutopeia, hoping to find a real challenge...

Picture: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Dark_f14
Good enough for you?
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chozo~ Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Just as bad IMO
~Chozo~
~Chozo~

Number of posts : 152

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:Just as bad IMO
Shit
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 pm

I think the most-powerful crap should stop. Power is something the char. should develop in the story, to overcome an obstacle, but not be all-around powerful.

EDIT: Before you point out my char., he's not all-powerful, I'd say he's up their with Deux.
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue500/500Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm

halfangelfreak wrote:I think the most-powerful crap should stop. Power is something the char. should develop in the story, to overcome an obstacle, but not be all-around powerful.

EDIT: Before you point out my char., he's not all-powerful, I'd say he's up their with Deux.
Who said anything about All Powerful? I said ym character was strong, and he wants a good challenge, but I didn't say anything about him being like a God...
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by halfangelfreak Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Dark Fire wrote:
halfangelfreak wrote:I think the most-powerful crap should stop. Power is something the char. should develop in the story, to overcome an obstacle, but not be all-around powerful.

Who said anything about All Powerful? I said ym character was strong, and he wants a good challenge, but I didn't say anything about him being like a God...
One of the most powerful in the city.... I don't know, I just don't like it when all of the chars of a game are very special, like this is turning out.

Also, wow, mine is SUPER SPECIAL, what am I talking about?
halfangelfreak
halfangelfreak

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue500/500Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm

halfangelfreak wrote:
Dark Fire wrote:

One of the most powerful in the city.... I don't know, I just don't like it when all of the chars of a game are very special, like this is turning out.

Also, wow, mine is SUPER SPECIAL, what am I talking about?
EDIT 2: Here is my last try before I give up on this forum
Name: Austin Midnalo
Race: Human
Element: Dark, Fire
Skin Color: Caucasian
Unique Features(if any): Wears a Red Overcoat and carries around two swords. He always has hair covering his Left eye, and he wears Black and White Skater Shoes, with Dark Blue Jeans underneath.
Weapons: Austin carries the 2 Blades of Infernight, Midnight and Akai Tsuki. Midnight is the larger blade, while Akai Tsuki is the smaller one.
Skills: He is very quick on his feet, being able to dodge most fast attacks without breaking a sweat, and he has relatively good attack power. His defense is not the best, though, so any powerful attacks that hit him will leave a bad effect.
Abilities: He can create portals of darkness that let him travel short distances quickly, up to 500 meters.
Personality: Never one to talk, never lets emotions get to him.
Bio: Austin was a regular boy when he was growing up, but he discovered that he had powers. He secretly trained with his powers, and he realized how strong he was. He then decided to find the two Infernight Blades. He found them easily, but soon realized that others might think of him as a monster because of his powers. He has no real home, as he wanders the world now, usually avoiding regular people...

Picture: Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Dark_f15
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:48 am

Eikun Godafroy wrote:Name: Eikun Godafroy.
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Egeutopianidle

Stats:(out of 14)
Strength: O O O
Agility: O O O O
Resiliance: O O O
Stamina: O O O O

Weight: Light.

Backstory: Eikun Godafroy grew with his grandfather, because his parents died soon after his appearance on Vox. They died of a civil war between the two cities of Dark Forest and White Desert. He trained his blade skill with his grandfather. At the age of 7, he could weild a sword with skill and agility, whilst being elegant. He then experimented his weaponskill in the most reknowned weapon dojo, situated in the city of the Firespice Strands. He quickly became one of the most skilled swordsmen on the island situated on his homeplanet, Vox. At the age of 15, he got recruited into the army, making him meet Akaku Senkaz, his present best friend, and recently awarded as the best inventor on Vox. He also met Abir Tiggra and her adoptive sister, Vodka Tiggra.
At the end of his military training, he joined Akaku as his bodyguard, because Akaku was suspected to have tested his experiments on other dots.

Pros: Eikun Godafroy has a long reach for his attacks, and has a fairly large hitbox. He also has a decent collection of attacks, such as the Kashtarô line combos.

Cons: Eikun Godafroy needs to have all his attacks at his disposal to be used correctly. He cannot do proper damage if all his set of attacks isn't used.

So?
Why didn't anyone comment on Godafroy? I'd say he could be in.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue800/800Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fire Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Kirbyfan42 wrote:
Eikun Godafroy wrote:*Profile*
For one thing, Eikun Godafroy isn't based on you, and that's what they said it should be, Eikun is a Fan Character, and, for sure, he isn't even close to a human shape...
Dark Fire
Dark Fire

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyfan42 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Dark Fire wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:
For one thing, Eikun Godafroy isn't based on you, and that's what they said it should be, Eikun is a Fan Character, and, for sure, he isn't even close to a human shape...
Well duh, I didn't make him.
They have to be human shaped?

And besides, he could be based on CnP. His traits, eyes, and maybe even hair could be based on CnP for all we know.
Kirbyfan42
Kirbyfan42

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue800/800Eutopia *playable* Character submissons/suggestions - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by thedobaga Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Dark Fire wrote:
Kirbyfan42 wrote:
It's not supposed to be based on yourself.. it can, but it doesn't have to be, where the hell did you read that?
thedobaga
thedobaga

Character
Eutopia RP HP:
Actions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next